Boosie Home

He has a following no doubt about it. However, the music is trash. Welcome home I guess.

How much of his music have you actually listened to?  I don't want to try and convince you one way or the other. Your opinion is your opinion and that's quite all right with me.  I just want to know that it's coming from an informed place

At one point I listened to a good chunk of his solo work, all of his albums, and some of his mixtapes, not all.

Just curious......is Boosie to the South like E-40 is to the Bay Area? Like I don't see E-40 be liked nationwide cause he has a personal persona that might not translate to all but in the Bay, he's a legend.

I think Tech n9ne might be a slightly better comparison he's also somebody with no mainstream presence but a large cult following. Boosie got the South but he also got places like the Bay, Midwestern states like Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and the east like Baltimore, etc. ******* with him tough too

Last edited:
I think Tech n9ne might be a slightly better comparison he's also somebody with no mainstream presence but a large cult following. Boosie got the South but he also got places like the Bay, Midwestern states like Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and the east like Baltimore, etc. ******* with him tough too

Yup he gets mad love here in mn. I grew up watching his DVDs :lol: I know Milwaukee loves him even more than the twin cities do. Midwest likes any real rapper.

Yup he gets mad love here in mn. I grew up watching his DVDs :lol: I know Milwaukee loves him even more than the twin cities do. Midwest likes any real rapper.
yall loved nelly and chingy though.............................

J/K

Boosie can sell out shows anywhere outside of the Bay quicker than E-40. Not to diss 40water cause I dig his music too, but Boosie can sell out a show in any hood from Gary Indiana to Pensacola Florida. 90% of the posters in here would be scared to death to go to a Boosie show.

Well I had no idea. Honestly I wonder if he'd sell out in the Bay Area. I guess I should listen to some of his music and see what the hypes about.

Boosie can sell out shows anywhere outside of the Bay quicker than E-40. Not to diss 40water cause I dig his music too, but Boosie can sell out a show in any hood from Gary Indiana to Pensacola Florida. 90% of the posters in here would be scared to death to go to a Boosie show.
I'm must be in the 10% then 
eyes.gif

Of course Boosie could sell out small hood joint shows quicker than 40 Fonz in 2014. I would hope so. Dude's following is huge. Boosie aint touching 40 when it comes to rapping though.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Bruh. Y'all talking bout he ruined a kids life but if you keep up with the teen's story you'd see he has waaaay more (possible) murder charges than boosie. A hitman is a hitman, doesn't matter how old he is

Just curious......is Boosie to the South like E-40 is to the Bay Area? Like I don't see E-40 be liked nationwide cause he has a personal persona that might not translate to all but in the Bay, he's a legend.

:wow:

Repped for mentioning the hometown. :pimp:

And yea it'll **** to booty in Platinum when Boosie comes through.

yall loved nelly and chingy though.............................

J/K

Nelly slander :smh:

Edit: I see it now

Last edited:

Said it before and I will say it again. Boosie is like a legit mayor in Milwaukee. I been bumping Boosie tapes since like 04 and I feel like I was late on him.

Dudes should chill with the Nealy talk too, newly first album went diamond and he put on for the entire Midwest of course he gets love.

I remember my cousin in milwaukee actually doing a couple songs with Boosie. He still randomly post TBT pics of him and Boosie on occasion.

Not to mention when you look at that time period other regions were trying to do alot of the same thing AKA Ja Rule.

Why is you ****** mad people want criminals in jail? Boosie not only killed his child's uncle(and possibly 4other men)he killed that 18 yr old boy. He personally ruined his life. Like the rest of you lames in this thread mike Marlo ain't had no daddy. So he let this fool be his "daddy". The saddest part is boosie seems like an amazing father to his own kids. Selfish communities man.

Were you there when Pac got shot too?

Didnt Boosie also kill one of his daughters too? ran her over in the driveway?

No boosie didn't kill one if his daughters. That was one of those made up twitter rumors like when bill Cosby or Jackie chan died

e-40 is terrible, i honestly havent heard a single decent or good verse from that guy

boosie aint that good either

outside of zoom and loose as a goose

yea, no bueno

Please, no 40Water slander. Took me a while to come around to him, but he's def not wack. To each their own. I'm not a Boosie fan tho.

Typical NT... Fans make a thread and the same 5 or 6 dudes in this *** tryna prove their dislike :smh:

That freestyle in the whip was :smokin

Glad Angola ain't have him rapping like Shyne when he left Rikers

Back
Top Bottom