Boosie Home

boosie is hot trash. like...chief keef bad. idk how so many of you guys are nut riding this dude like this is the type of **** every car needs...id rather listen to lil wayne's rock album. to each his own...but boosie music is booty

and all that free boosie free max b talk :smh: we need to do better.

boosie is hot trash. like...chief keef bad. idk how so many of you guys are nut riding this dude like this is the type of **** every car needs...id rather listen to lil wayne's rock album. to each his own...but boosie music is booty

and all that free boosie free max b talk :smh: we need to do better.

Ndc bruh

dam the hate in here is strong
laugh.gif
Im saying
mean.gif

Personally, when I see a thread on something i'm not interested in, I refrain from even commenting in it. I really don't get it.
It's just a few know-nothing know it alls.  What they fail to realize is this is not a "Free Boosie" discussion.  

I'm a fan but I never once uttered those words while he was locked up because I believe he deserved to be there.

However, according the state of LA., he has completed the confinement portion of his sentencing.  All that "what about Zimmerman" and whatever 

comes across as feeble rhetoric attempting to condemn others for something as trivial as a differing taste in music since they most likely aren't qualified to

comment on the music itself because they probably haven't even heard it.

Boosie has a following. Not as strong as someone like TIP, but dude can sell out plenty of shows. All his videos have millions of views, so there is plenty of people checking for him, even if a lot of y'all don't.

Not liking something doesn't mean you're not interested in the topic. Thought that would be a pretty elementary notion.

But to keep repeating it ............................. ok

The same way y'all repeat things on the other side? So if it's only something good you can post over and over?

FTR I don't hate or love him personally. IMO his music sucks and I've only said that once...... Well twice now

Im saying :smh:

Personally, when I see a thread on something i'm not interested in, I refrain from even commenting in it. I really don't get it.

This is really really really really stupid. If everyone did this, this forum would suck. There would be no room for discourse.

Dudes really taking it personal cause someone thinks Boosie is a terrible musician and human being. :smh:

But theres plenty to talk about because there are hundreds of threads, plus you can make your own.

Clearly your taking it personally, you just judged him as a human being.

You call "discourse", the rest of the world calls it being a jack ***. A cowardly jack ***, at that.

I mean, if his fans really believed that Boosie was a good musician they wouldn't mind ppl calling him a bad one.

Like when people tell me Jay-Z is a horrible rapper. I just :rofl: and keep it moving.

I personally don't think I've heard anything boosie put out, and if I did I probably didn't know it was him.
all that i needed to hear from you sir

I mean, if his fans really believed that Boosie was a good musician they wouldn't mind ppl calling him a bad one.

Like when people tell me Jay-Z is a horrible rapper. I just :rofl: and keep it moving.

I personally don't think I've heard anything boosie put out, and if I did I probably didn't know it was him.
aren't you from Houston? Because if so, you troe-len bro...

Or is that whatslosinglike that's from the H?

EDIT: good kick trill.

Carry on. My b fambs.

Last edited:
You just wanna go back & forth bruh. Im all for stating how you feel on things.... but..... Since you never heard dude's music, your opinions on it are actually irrelevant, so why comment...... no shots

Every thread doesn't have to be a debate.

Last edited:
You just wanna go back & forth bruh. Since you never heard dude's music, your opinions on it are actually irrelevant, so why comment...

Every thread doesn't have to be a debate.

But who else will they have to talk to?

You know they ran off everyone IRL...

Back
Top Bottom