Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

I tried to give it a chance, but it's trash.

As for the video, I wouldn't be mad to never see imaginary guns being pointed at a camera with two dozen guys join a rapper on his block.

Last edited:

He just performed at KOD, (Biggie Voice) Brooklyn we here!!!
Look what y'all did
mean.gif

All off of a Vine clip.
Power of the internet bruh 

YG - My ***** was buzzing but Vine took it to another level, had this ***** on Twitter asking "Ay where them 'Left Right' Vine's at?" 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all ****** are in denial if you saying some of these songs don't have a Chicago influence. With the *****? Squad? The adlibs? 
laugh.gif
 They even use a Chief Keef beat 

With that said I do **** with a few of the tracks some sound like a Drill x Meek Mill mix, I'll prolly keep Shyste Time, Computers, and Zoe God. 

laugh.gif
at NYers stealing Squad from Chicago as if Stack Bundles never existed
mean.gif
(RIP)
Like Wayne and Squad up never existed before Stack Bundles. lmao.

Its not what you say, but how you say it. Stack's squad was way diff than the way these cats say and do it.

Them Chicago dudes actually Jacked that "Squad" stuff from Waka and Gucc, now NY jacking.
Exactly I'm legit 
roll.gif
 @ dudes saying Stack Bundles 

"Squad" was Flocka ad-lib 

Power of the internet bruh 

YG - My ***** was buzzing but Vine took it to another level, had this ***** on Twitter asking "Ay where them 'Left Right' Vine's at?" :smh: :lol:

Y'all ****** are in denial if you saying some of these songs don't have a Chicago influence. With the *****? Squad? The adlibs? :lol:  They even use a Chief Keef beat 

With that said I do **** with a few of the tracks some sound like a Drill x Meek Mill mix, I'll prolly keep Shyste Time, Computers, and Zoe God. 

Exactly I'm legit :rofl:  @ dudes saying Stack Bundles 

"Squad" was Flocka ad-lib 

STACK>. Everyone mention in this thread

I **** with Stack but him saying SSSSSSSSquad Up is not the same as dude's yelling out Squad like Flocka

If Stack had the ad-lib first show me some tracks bruh I ain't scared of being wrong

Even if he had it first tho just looking at all the other Chi influence make it seem more likely to me that they got the ad-lib from Chi rappers 

Who cares, man?

Everywhere was influenced by NYC as far as Hip-Hop. Do we need to point everything out every time someone picks up a mic?

Why y'all always trying to hold up NY to some perfectly pure unattainable standard.

They talented street kids, having fun and doing what they do.

Y'all _s just haters.

Who cares, man?

Everywhere was influenced by NYC as far as Hip-Hop. Do we need to point everything out every time someone picks up a mic?

Why y'all always trying to hold up NY to some perfectly pure unattainable standard.

Y'all _s just haters.

Naw not even. It's just funny that people aren't acknowledging the Chicago influence.
I rock with son either way, but give me a break. Like CLEARLY, the Chief Keef/Chicago influence is there. Point blank.
Why is it so hard for NYers to admit that?

Who cares, man?

Y'all _s just haters.

This tape is FIRE. Sounds nothing like what's out right now

Talented?

Sounds like nothing out right now?

:lol: wow

If Stack had the ad-lib first show me some tracks bruh I ain't scared of being wrong

Even if he had it first tho just looking at all the other Chi influence make it seem more likely to me that they got the ad-lib from Chi rappers 

Son stacks died in 07, flocka & dunk didnt start saying squad until 2010,

What other chi influence do you see? I dont see nobody shaking dreads, chi rappers wasnt the first to have a bunch of dudes in their videos acting stupid, and nobody is flashing guns like them lost chiraq dudes

Of course it is.

They're popping and young street that are living that life can relate.

That make y'all feel better?

But when we were talking about artists taking what we made and turning it into something else, we were haters right?

Look at y'all now.

How many _s from other places are borrowing heavily from Nas, Jay-Z and Tribe? We gotta point it out every time 9th Wonder, Lil Brother, Pac Div or Blu makes a song?

These lil Chicago dudes still running around wearing oversized Cam'ron earrings, we gotta point that out too?

I barely heard a whisper about how much Drill music is influenced by ATL trap music.

Y'all just don't want to see nothing out of NY succeed.

First it's get with the times, then when the youth honestly make something hot, that's in tune with the times, they're biting. And y'all wont stop pointing it out.

Y'all are a trip.

Last edited:
Troy ave start winning " hes too arrogant, he thinks hes better than he really is"

French start winning " why he sound like he from the south"

Asap started winning " this dude not even from texas, hes a clown"

I can only imagine the ish people would say if max was winning right now

"Why he trying to sing like future" :lol:

Last two posts should hopefully shut all the naysayers up for at least a couple pages. This dude ABillion sounds like a hitmaker tape gets better every spin.

Talented?

Sounds like nothing out right now?

:lol: wow

Tape sounds like a cluster**** of old NYC coke rap, drill music, French and meek mill type ****. Somewhat refreshing

I see a trend forming with these young and up coming NYC artist/groups. You can't pigeon hole these _s is one lane they making something else. Word to the mob , zombies, and now these guys

Who cares, man?

Y'all _s just haters.

Naw not even. It's just funny that people aren't acknowledging the Chicago influence.
I rock with son either way, but give me a break. Like CLEARLY, the Chief Keef/Chicago influence is there. Point blank.
Why is it so hard for NYers to admit that?

This is pretty much the only reason I made the comment, ain't like I'm tryna dismiss these ****** I actually **** with a few tracks off that tape like I said

Son said they even used a chief keef beat :lol: :rofl:
very confused when he said that

I was really kinda playing but I was talking about Zoe Dog off that tape its Chief Keef Pull Up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom