Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Brian B.Dot[emoji]8482[/emoji] Miller @bdotTM ·
i saw this bobby shmurda movie seven years ago. remember jason fox?

Brian B.Dot[emoji]8482[/emoji] Miller @bdotTM ·
in fact, i saw the bobby shmurda movie on 119th & lex-ing-TON with young b & webstar.

:stoneface: :smh: throwing shade just to do it ? & doing it with terrible comparisons :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
That Bobby Shmurda mixtape is FIRE
I SWEAR, god....Shmurda is the next big thing outta New York

I don't know what you guys see in that song I thought you guys were just trolling or liked the dance clip, but now :smh:

He's our savior!!! Shmurda Movement!! And he a Zoe so im definitely rooting for him

Last edited:
I SUGGEST EVERYONE TAKE A LISTEN TO "SHYSTE TIME"

ITS THE FIRST SONG
GIVES ME AN Asap ferg vibe

Man that's authentic NYC gun rap. Chitown got that **** from NYC.
Most accurate post in this thread, Stack Bundles had the whole hood screaming squad and other adlibs rocking trues and pelle coats before chief keef was a six grader. Chicago beats are just sped up south beats. But anyone who denies this violent rap didn't come from NY is obviously out of the ByrdGang/Dipset/LOX/RuffRyderz loop from the early 2000's

And i thougjt they all crips by the way, i aint think there was no real stones in NY lmao

Last edited:
Most accurate post in this thread, Stack Bundles had the whole hood screaming squad and other adlibs rocking trues and pelle coats before chief keef was a six grader. Chicago beats are just sped up south beats. But anyone who denies this violent rap didn't come from NY is obviously out of the ByrdGang/Dipset/LOX/RuffRyderz loop from the early 2000's

Shhh....

NWA been doing that.

Shhh....

NWA been doing that.
lmao NWA was violent on another level, im just talking bout the typical "imma shoot you and count deez hunnid in da audi, trues and louis on me " type rap

Shhh....

NWA been doing that.
lmao NWA was violent on another level, im just talking bout the typical "imma shoot you and count deez hunnid in da audi, trues and louis on me " type rap

You said violent rap. ATL, Chicago, NYC, LA, The Bay, Houston always had violent raps.

NYers think they invented everything.... Lol.

I'm not from NY but to say that bobby shmurda and them dudes jacked chicago's style is blatantly false. People from around the North East know that

Y'all don't get it when we saying they jacked chicagos style. Go look at ANY video from the drill scene and compare it to this. they are throwing signs, doing movements and using adlibs that keef n em started.

Lol at Gun Rap starting in NY. Y'all want credit for every damn thing huh.

What else can you do in a low budget rap video that cost about 5 bucks to put together lol

Blatant......I like the song...But these guys are clearly influenced by the Chicago Drill scene. Case in point:

laugh.gif
at NYers stealing Squad from Chicago as if Stack Bundles never existed
mean.gif
(RIP)
Like Wayne and Squad up never existed before Stack Bundles. lmao.

Its not what you say, but how you say it. Stack's squad was way diff than the way these cats say and do it.

Them Chicago dudes actually Jacked that "Squad" stuff from Waka and Gucc, now NY jacking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom