Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

How someone can praise this and brush off No Label 2 is beyond me...

That fact alone makes me not even enjoy it.

I'm ashamed at myself. This **** grew on me. **** is flames
nthat.gif

Yall talking about he gonna blow up like he got a "pesos" "dont like" or "all gold everything"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that song aint taking him nowhere
almost 600k Youtube views in a month and a plethora of shoutouts from famous people is not a buzz? It didnt reach the level of those tracks, but the buzz is substantial. 

I'm ashamed at myself. This **** grew on me. **** is flames
nthat.gif
9wqti.gif

When I first saw this I was gonna turn it off since they straight bit off chiraq but this song catchy *** hell lmao!

almost 600k Youtube views in a month and a plethora of shoutouts from famous people is not a buzz? It didnt reach the level of those tracks, but the buzz is substantial. 

Vid dropped in march, thats almost 4 months ago, dont let the worldstar hype get to you

It feels like lil b all over again but son only got one track poppin :smh:

Vid dropped in march, thats almost 4 months ago, dont let the worldstar hype get to you

It feels like lil b all over again but son only got one track poppin
mean.gif
But it got no views until June then spiked. It all still came in a month regardless of when it dropped.

600x600px-LL-4ca96726_15539.jpeg

This sound nothing like drill music. Trust me east coast cats been swagga jackin keef and this is does not qualify.

This the kinda music them YGz be making

This just catching steam cause the visuals and the fact that its a young teen speaking that gun talk

U mad cuz everybody noticed this wack *** ***** **** eating Chicago?...he even admitted the **** in a complex magazine...foh..u probably one of them "we bringing new york back" *** ******s..oh and "money dance" is already a song/thing in Chicago as well..lmfao

You're ignorant
NY rappers were the first rappers to even talk about guns and violence

How are they biting Chicago when NY created the ****??

And ACTUALLY Swizz Beats created the money dance wayyyy before that fool lil mouse. See Maino & Swizz Beats: Million bucks

Every dance has a homosexual undertone. I find that most interesting as I grew up in the hood where everything has homoeroticism in it.

Last edited:
This **** starting to catch steam I'm seeing ppl posting this on my ig tl saying the dance go with everything

Back
Top Bottom