Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

They played my son on hot 97 this morning, Brooklyn we back!!! Lol
9wqti.gif

damn the struggle for dope music is at all time low. Dudes are really desperate for anything if they think this is cool.

bunch of dusty looking little dudes talking crazy over a beat.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That Shmoney Dance joint is mad catchy :lol:

I feel like I met this ____ before. Let's see how far he manages to go.

yo can someone post the lyrics to schmoney dance.what is this ***** sayin lmao...

"BRRR OOO AH AH AHH MURDA"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok. NY always wins. Next project find a rapper from Manhattan not Harlem but Manhattan and takeover like that.... Way too much Brooklyn in the game. Way too much.

the power of new age hip hop, son is about to blow off a vine clip of a dance, not a catch phrash, not a hook, not a dance track, not a clever video, but
a 6 sec clip of him dancing got him hot97 radio play, what happened to my culture, not hate if he drop a tape and its fire i'll stamp it but buzzing of a gif, nah son.

Yall talking about he gonna blow up like he got a "pesos" "dont like" or "all gold everything" :lol: :lol: that song aint taking him nowhere

The video & dance can tho...
Remember ppl werent on All Gold Everything til he dropped the vid for it. If dude come out with another catchy song then the ball is in his court

The video & dance can tho...
Remember ppl werent on All Gold Everything til he dropped the vid for it. If dude come out with another catchy song then the ball is in his court

All gold everything was still a hit at the end of the day, you wont be hearing shmurda in nba games

All gold everything was still a hit at the end of the day, you wont be hearing shmurda in nba games

These days who knows...
You never thought you'd be talking about a rapper who got hot from a vine vid did u lol. bluedinero got it right when he said welcome to the new age of hip hop. Its actually sad when you think of all the artists out there trying their hardest to be good & noticed only to be beaten out by this type of **** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom