Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

I finally remember where I heard this beat man. It was on a HS football recruit highlight mix from months ago :lol:

Y'all mad. He sounds like a typical Brooklyn ***** rapping over a Lloyd Banks beat. Chicago ****** is the only people who can talk about guns ? Shut up
no he doesn't.

he sounds like a ny ***** that bit a chicago ****** whole everything and is running with it.

its weak. we are better than this. :smh:

let the south have their lane. let chicago ride in that lane and call it something different.

but stop the ********. its never been ok to bite and it damn sure was never ok to jack a region's style and run with it. whatever happened to being the trendsetters and the innovators??????????

the whole time watching the vid i had the russelwestbrooktrippin.gif face.:smh: its nyc til i die and this is sad. its a reflection of ny nowadays tho.

We in the world of social media, its hard to stay original, we put everything in a box, hes got his boys in a video dancing acting silly all of a sudden hes trying to be keef

Like the word thot, you got grown men around the country not from chicago using the word thot, no man over 21 thats not from chicago should have thot in their vocab, i cringe everytime i hear someone say thot, it shows you how much social media has an impact on their life which is sad, you going around using an acronym as a verb because its trendy on social media :smh:

na he's trying to be keef with by sounding like a slave in 2014 and his friends in the video throwing up sets with limp fingers. the whole **** is chicago's lane.

nobody in any borough born and raised in ny sounds like that naturally. its wack that we've been trying to bite the south for years to gain relevance in the game that we started and now ****** are trying to piggyback off of chicago. you know why? because ****** ALLOWED it. think about the music these guys grew up on. probably some south **** then you got the most popular ****** in the game being from the south or sounding southern...so this is what you have.

the last time we dominated radio son was probably a toddler. think about it for a min.:smh:

Last edited:
****** been dancin like that on some drunk **** lol that **** aint new

I mess with the songs though

Last edited:
Woke up this morning mad tired then played this and now I'm wide awake.

______ got me on my bully Yo!

Woke up this morning mad tired then played this and now I'm wide awake.

______ got me on my bully Yo!
How you can like this but hate migos is an oxymoron. Makes no god damn sense.

Migos are like the Jay-Z of the trap scene

How you can like this but hate migos is an oxymoron. Makes no god damn sense.

Migos are like the Jay-Z of the trap scene
It ain't even that part that gets me. Its him praising it like its this next big thing in music. Like it don't exist in Chicago. We all can agree if son wasn't from new York we would hear nothing of it. He would be nothing more than p Rico, king lil jay, etc. I rocks with it but son over doing it

I listen to keef and I don't like the migos outside of a few songs on their first tape. Just because I like jeezy I'm supposed to like Gucci too ? I don't think so

I listen to keef and I don't like the migos outside of a few songs on their first tape. Just because I like jeezy I'm supposed to like Gucci too ? I don't think so
Nope cuz Gucci is way better but I'm schleep tho

Last edited:
Wait im confused this is a hot song? The beat is dope, but dude ruins it with his garbage rapping.

Trap music ain't supposed to be illmatic but its supposed to be catchy and this dude is bunz

lloyd banks used that beat for his song jackpot
All the Youtube comments on the first link are about Bobby Shmurda 
laugh.gif

migos are by far >>>>>>> than bobby shmurda. they're pretty much the upper echelon of trap music right now. better bars, better production, better charisma, better hooks, more catchy, at least one classic mixtape, followed up with solid mix tapes with bangers on them better than the first, etc.

contraband
ounces
fema
bando
trap
etc. are dope period. if you remotely listen to the two songs bobby shmurda has on youtube you're doing yourself a disservice ******** on migos. download no label 2 and young rich ******.

They played my son on hot 97 this morning, Brooklyn we back!!! Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom