Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Man yall see what yall did? THIS **** is why Nas said Hip Hop is dead...
I never understood that statement til now. At least All Gold Everything was catchy but this dude is just garbage. Is there anyway to block a thread tho lmao cause just the sight of this BS is annoying me :lol:
And if I was an actual artist I'd be even more mad

EDIT: And aint no way Keef getting resigned especially to no 25 mill contract :lol:
Dude is DONE. Hes HORRIBLE now. Bang 2 & Almighty So were some of the worst mixtapes ive ever heard lol

Last edited:
Y'all in here tripping

I may be one of the biggest Nas fans on NT and I can admit that B Shmurda is doing his thing right now.

Son might not be lyrical, but he got that energy that NY needs. That's that real rowdy rowdy bout it bout it **** that the city needs, pa.

Hot ***** is the summer anthem for 2014 HANDS DOWN
Cuffin Season Remix who?

G-Unit needs to sign this cat ASAP, word up.
B Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel can easily be the next M.O.P.

****** is holding it down for East Flatbush, pa, Let the lil homies rock. NY is multi talented. We got the lyrical raps as we invented it, we got the gun rap as we invented it, we got the romantic love rap as we created it, and we got the party rap (as we invented it). NY rap is a big Venn Diagram nahmean? And it's only a select few that's in the middle portion..(Nas, AZ, CNN, Cormega and Wu Tang being a few)

B Shmurda and the GS9 cats are on the gun rap, but they doing they thing. That's what NY needs. ****** think that NY softened up..but we like chewing gum, pa. We get hard when you run us under cold water, feel me? When it gets hot, yea we get a lil soft or whatever, but that just makes us more elastic, fam. We harden up fast, word to gargoyles, my *****.

Stop.

Jay Z, DMX, LOX, Wu, Etc. Had gun lyrics but still kept it somewhat lyrical with an effort.

This dude Robert Murder writing these lyrics in 20 min tops. No effort.

The song all around sucks. The beat, hook and verses all trash. No melody so it's not even music.

Son might not be lyrical, but he got that energy that NY needs. That's that real rowdy rowdy bout it bout it **** that the city needs, pa.

"might not be lyrical"...............champ you say that as if this dude actually has the ability to be lyrical
laugh.gif
.  You know why your city is "not winning" as you and other have said, it's because dudes like you and others embrace this garbage that gets tossed around and except it just because the rapper is from NY. 

As a rapper if you are garbage, you are garbage...........doesn't matter which side of the Mississippi river you are from.  The fact that a person such as yourself from NY can even pass this off as something that should be highlighted given the rich and storied history that your city has is when it comes to hip hop is despicable and an insult to those that came before you.  You want NY to get back on top, take a look in the mirror champ, do some re-adjusting and start from there. 

****** think that NY softened up..but we like chewing gum, pa. We get hard when you run us under cold water, feel me? When it gets hot, yea we get a lil soft or whatever, but that just makes us more elastic, fam. We harden up fast, word to gargoyles, my *****.
roll.gif

Bruh if Keef gotta 25 mil deal then I need to link up with his agent. That dude just worked a miracle or maybe them GBE dudes extorted them for that jawn :lol:
But on the real Keef agent is the equivalent of Kwame Brown agent when he got that dude a 2 yr deal for 6 mil just to sit on the bench. Dude never even took his warmups off :rofl:

Most of those songs suck :x

Feel bad for kids growing up on hip hop

1.he said hottest
2. Why do you feel bad? They can listen to anything they want. The internet lets you discover a while world of music.

And actually most of those don't even suck. *shrugs*

Last edited:
The fact the song has a dance tied in with it makes it the summer anthem, everyone does the dance. When Hot ***** gets played you hear the roar from the crowd, the songs you named nothing happens

The fact the song has a dance tied in with it makes it the summer anthem, everyone does the dance. When Hot ***** gets played you hear the roar from the crowd, the songs you named nothing happens

Nothing happens when Loyal or 0 to 100 comes on?

You really finna argue that this is hotter than Loyal???

Lmfao. I fell back on here for a minute and I'm being reminded why

Exactly son

Ain't no body's blood pressure rising when they hear "no flex zone". **** outta here, pa :lol:

Hot ***** = Summer Street anthem of 2014

Bobby shmurda knew what he was doing with this one

Separate remixes featuring G-Unit, Troy Ave, Fabolous and Meek Mill are ALL in the works

Nothing happens when Loyal or 0 to 100 comes on?

You really finna argue that this is hotter than Loyal???

Lmfao. I fell back on here for a minute and I'm being reminded why

Did you really compare this to "Loyal", pa?

What wonderland do you live in, my g?
:lol: we talking about music from the STREETS over here.

Loyal is that bubblegum pixie stuck **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom