Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

NYC was winning when they weren't afraid to call a spade a spade. Especially with their own output. If you have to justify, explain & make excuses for it............
NY dudes seem like they are thirsty for the short term win, even if it's to the detriment of the long term. This should be called out for the lowest common denominator Chicago shark bite it is in an effort to try & keep some integrity while letting a new, organic NY sound develop. Look at L.A. They played the cut, made music for themselves & came out the gate with a real wave.
Agree.  NYC is kind of lost.

Montana and co. basically using the Atlanta sound, Shmurda and co. using Chicago sound, Joey trying to reach back 20 years and bring back that 90s sound (god forbid he try to bring back the boom bap era), A$AP mob also kind of ATL, Kilo Kish lowkey remind me of a grown up Willow Smith.

I think we need to fall back and let something develop organically than taking something from somewhere else and making it our own.

Last edited:
Even if this song was good (it's not) I could never get past the name Bobby Shmurda.

It's the most uninspired generic stage name I've heard in a long time. It reminds me of a name they would give to a fake rapper in a Mad TV sketch.

NYC was winning when they weren't afraid to call a spade a spade. Especially with their own output. If you have to justify, explain & make excuses for it............
NY dudes seem like they are thirsty for the short term win, even if it's to the detriment of the long term. This should be called out for the lowest common denominator Chicago shark bite it is in an effort to try & keep some integrity while letting a new, organic NY sound develop. Look at L.A. They played the cut, made music for themselves & came out the gate with a real wave.

THIS IS THE REALEST POST IN HERE

Also D deleted Young Thug is easily the most generic name Ive ever heard :lol:

Asap Mob makes ATL sounding music? What the **** is wrong with some of you? Anything to discredit NYC rappers I guess..

Hot _ and Shmoney Dance are both fire to me and I don't care what nobody says.

Nobody loves Golden Age Hip-Hop more than me but y'all gotta expand your minds and horizons sometimes.

The energy of these joints are undeniable. Kids that aren't involved in the regional debates and barely know how to use computers are being moved by these tracks.

There is no explanation needed. S_ is just lit.

Last edited:
Few things.

This song is cool. Not even close to song of the summer. It grew on me though. Can't front.

"No Flex Zone" "Believe Me" and "Aint About the Money" are the summer anthems...and it's not even close. Those are certified bangers and good songs.

All summer anthems these days come from The South, a mustard beat or Drake.

NY/Tri State is not the center of hip hop anymore.

Get out your bubble, PA [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wayne's first verse on believe is cold

"his and hers ferrarri's *****
One for me one for my daughter *****"

Reactions: g14
No Flex Zone is a summer anthem.....aiite, my _. That s_ ain't that good and it ain't rocking in as many places as you think it is. About The Money is hot but it ain't take off like that yet either.

"All summer anthems comes from the south." followed by "get out your bubble". LOL

Pretty sure T.D.E., Ye, Wiz, Meek, French etc. etc. had a few summer anthems recently.

Y'all dudes are hilarious hypocritical.

Southern rap fans are the new elitists.

Last edited:
No Flex Zone is a summer anthem.....aiite, my _. That s_ ain't that good and it ain't rocking in as many places as you think it is. About The Money is hot but it ain't take off like that yet either.

"All summer anthems comes from the south." followed by "get out your bubble". LOL

Pretty sure T.D.E., Ye, Wiz, Meek, French etc. etc. had a few summer anthems recently.

Y'all dudes are hilarious hypocritical.

Southern rap fans are the new elitists.

Been in clubs in Baltimore, DC, Richmond and Atl the past few weeks including the past few days. "No one, is checking for "Hot N****". You didn't even finish my quote, but most of the Summer anthems lately come from dudes from the south, drake or some kind of mustard beat.

These are songs that are making an impact on the billboards, yet aren't hotter than "Hot N"? Lol

And y'all will get hip to the NoFlexZone wave. Hit the club this weekend, and watch how the club reacts when that comes on

Not gonna lie, this is hot, but its not Bobby Shmurda hot.

No way these dudes are 19 and 20, they look 14

I'm still baffled tho. Hot ***** isn't even a original song. I mess with it but the song of the summer gotta at least be his song. Loyal is the summer anthem tho that **** is everywhere

I'm still baffled tho. Hot ***** isn't even a original song. I mess with it but the song of the summer gotta at least be his song. Loyal is the summer anthem tho that **** is everywhere
Loyal is the 2014 version of No Scrubs 

Ish is infectious 
sick.gif

Y'all ****** buggin, fam
Bobby Shmurda is doing his thing in the streets and he ain't even a rapper. He's a street cat who happens to rap. Son is about to take over the summer and have everything LIT. Watch how many hits you see come from the south this summer...NONE. Bobby Shmurds is gonna take over the summer..mark my words

BRRRR AH AHH AHHH

Y'all ****** buggin, fam
Bobby Shmurda is doing his thing in the streets and he ain't even a rapper. He's a street cat who happens to rap. Son is about to take over the summer and have everything LIT. Watch how many hits you see come from the south this summer...NONE. Bobby Shmurds is gonna take over the summer..mark my words

BRRRR AH AHH AHHH

Man you gotta be Ninjahoods cousin...or trollin.

Back
Top Bottom