Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Flourish young man flourish :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Cosign all the RIP Stack talk, dude was going to be the future

Last edited:
Can't tell an NY dude nothing lol. Y'all must not know Wayne was running with that squad up stuff in '02. He bit Dipset round 06/07

I'm well aware of Stack, and a self proclaimed dipset Stan. But his Sssssssquaaad. Is different from the #Squad, which Flocks started. And "with the sh**" is straight up Chicago slang. Them signs too.

The Chicago drill scene jacked elements slang, and even group names from Atl trap. NY isn't immune to jacking.

Y'all just gotta get out your NY worldview and see why the majority of unbiased people see the Chicago influence with these dudes.

Trinidad James movement started the same way

Just for the record, Bobby Shmurda and his guys seem like some real street cats

Last edited:
Y'all ****** are in denial if you saying some of these songs don't have a Chicago influence. With the *****? Squad? The adlibs? :lol:  They even use a Chief Keef beat 

Exactly! Dudes are on one if they think this isn't chiraq influenced. I don't know bout using a keef beat but everything else is on point.

The way they say squad is NOT how stack used to say it so you could stop fronting with that.

Also, I know for SURE nobody from NY, OR any other region for that matter, was saying "off the sh***" or "with the sh***"in they record until the Chicago music popped off. I'm willing to bet most of these cats that say it in their rhymes that aren't from Chicago got it from lil Reese. Next thing you know, NY cats are gonna say thot is a ny born slang that came from wu tang. :rolleyes

Last edited:
dunno why ****** feel the need to take shots at ny.
i been said these ****** bit chicago which bit atl. and i'm from ny. it is what it is.

stack did say squad first but saying squad like how dunk, who started it, not flock, that was all dunk IMO. now everybody biting everybody.

Computers 
pimp.gif

FE_DA_120823ObamaSweat425x283.jpg

Last edited:
Slim dunkin voice
SQUAD
I tell dudes all the time them lil Chicago ****** looked up to bricksquad. They worship Gucci n co

@BOBBY_SHMURDA: INTERSCOPE KEEP CALLIN INEED 5 MILL 4 THIS **** #SHMURDA

Flourish Young Lord flourish :smokin

Interscope trying to replace Keef :smh: Bang 3 will never see the light of day

Thats why he dropped an album so fast while he was hot, interscope had to get some money back from that advance they gave him, keef not dropping another album again until he get a real hit, hes soulja boy status up at interscope right now

Interscope trying to replace Keef
mean.gif
Bang 3 will never see the light of day
Thats why he dropped an album so fast while he was hot, interscope had to get some money back from that advance they gave him, keef not dropping another album again until he get a real hit, hes soulja boy status up at interscope right now
That's all on him tho. He got lazy and comfortable with the $ he had. None of his new songs sound CDQ, it's just like he's releasing throwaways to see if something sticks. 

He's responsible for the buzz around Chicago but he didn't capitalize all the way.

I heard keef got a re-signed to a 25 mill deal with a couple of albums. Keef has a lot of work stored in the vaults

I gotta start rapping man. If they give 5 Milly to some lil ***** that don't even got original music I need parts. If u can blow up off a freestyle man count me in. I ain't even mad at son if they cut him that check

It's too easy to rap like this.

If anyone needs a hit PM me,

I'll write and get the melody and flow down you just rap it and get 20%.

I gotta start rapping man. If they give 5 Milly to some lil ***** that don't even got original music I need parts. If u can blow up off a freestyle man count me in. I ain't even mad at son if they cut him that check
It's too easy to rap like this.

If anyone needs a hit PM me,

I'll write and get the melody and flow down you just rap it and get 20%.
Go for it. More fire to put on my iPod.

Thread title has been rightfully updated. Its a SHMURDA SUMMER

I heard keef got a re-signed to a 25 mill deal with a couple of albums. Keef has a lot of work stored in the vaults
Where did you hear this?

Nobody's giving him that kind of bread dude is finished

He's the rap kwame brown peaked at 17.

Back
Top Bottom