Bobby Petrino RESIGNS; will take ARKANSAS JOB

"if i saw him on the street, i wouldnt have anything to say to him"

LIES!!!
roll.gif

D. Hall staying cool on ESPN...wait until this dude gets on the radio in the next few days.

Dude taking shots at Arkansas...
laugh.gif

"If I see him in the street, I won't have anything to say."

roll.gif

i feel every word d-hall said how you feel if your coach jus walked out on your team one day after they lost. eff bobby

Why NFL owners continue to hire these young 'tough-guy' coaches without NFL coaching success is beyond me. Established coaches can get any with itbecause they've done it and had success doing it their way, so as a player you almost have to respect it and buy into it. But you cannot bring in somecollege guy that wants to play the disciplinarian game and take over a locker room...It's just not going to work.

I also think it's a little unfair to bash Petrino and say he was uncapable of rebuilding that franchise...He didn't take that job as a rebuildingproject. Those weren't his intentions when he took the job. He thought he was walking into a pretty good situation with an established franchise QB tobuild around, and he ended up in one of the biggest train wrecks in all of sports. Can't blame him for re-evaluating the circumstances he was in...

"If I saw him in the street, I wouldn't have anything to say to him"

you left out this part D.Hall..
e7115de89c34eb4f175f1924707addab290c6f6.gif

"I aint got no respect for him"

"He all on TV doin that pig???? or whatever they do down there at Arkansas with his family"

"He aint gonna do much with Arkansas in the SEC anyway with teams like ????? and Georgia"

laugh.gif
We bout to get our swag back.

at the same time though, you have to like the fact that d hall is speaking his mind. remember, he's making these comments a day after his team getsembarrassed on national television, and then bam, his head coach bolts. not cool

For real though, how would you feel if your coach just got up and left 1 day after you guys lose another football game.

Coaches tell players don't quit and they always talk about the "team" but as soon as it suits them they bail.

Pat Forde lit this dude up on ESPN.com...
laugh.gif

My dude up in Flowery Branch promised to call me at 9. Can't wait to hear this...

Pat Forde lit this dude up on ESPN.com...
laugh.gif

Did he ever... wow. petrino is so$!#*$%$ grimey and sleazy no joke. ATL is better without this fool.

Thank you ESPN for pickin the right guy to represent in that interview, D. Hall straight represented

Originally Posted by Cali Dro Cardo

5d3154ea9835e8419025b9e46ba0b6f8996aeb9.gif
e9f158ef9c30e4437fa3c97c8c442a0e2c80d62.gif

Petrino is lucky Georgia doesn't play Arkansas next year. Idiot released Grady Jackson.

DaJoka, do you know how to post without hatred coming from your fingers? I swear I havent read even a funny comment by you except when you posted that pic of you with the curly-fro and
e7115de89c34eb4f175f1924707addab290c6f6.gif
. You got 10,000+ hater posts. Make that 21,000+
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I hate the Falcons. UVA + good friend being a Falcons fan = hatredon the Falcons.
It's not like I have blind hate. I hate for a reason. I hate the 49ers because of their fans on NT.

Got to talk to my boy in Flowery Branch for just a minute earlier. Said he took a lot of calls from players last night. Nobody was upset, dudes were eitherhappy as hell or angry. One guy even asked for Petrino's address.
laugh.gif
Said a couple of guys were up there early this morning, bouncing off the damn walls. I asked him if he had talked to D. Hall specifically. Said he was one ofthe first guys to call. He had a lot to say about Petrino, you can imagine the language. He begged Hall not to go off too hard on ESPN, please don't makemy job any harder...

There's some talk coming out this morning about Jerry Jones' involvement with Petrino's possible buyout. Not sure if it's going anywherethough...

I still cant believe he just up jumped and left the Falcons. I want to hear D. Hall uncensored, because i know he had some things to say. Watching that pressconference last night was making me mad. It was like he was so much happier to be in Arkansas than Atlanta. Its like dud you got three weeks left in theseason, you're not going to the playoffs, you can finish the season out. Finish out your commitment to these players and the organization.

The Falcons cant buy a break. I say this sets them back 3 or 4 years. This will probably make me root for the Falcons these next couple of games and maybe nextyear. Its like damn football gods cut these guys a break. And just think with all this happening they still cant even buy a break in the draft by getting thenumber 1 pick

Originally Posted by DLo13

One guy even asked for Petrino's address.
laugh.gif

Babineaux
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
He gonna put the hammer to his pigs.

I really despise Jerry Jones, not even for this, but I just do. He looks like he used to be an overseer, I wanna smack the wrinkles off his face.

To everyone saying this is gonna set us back x-amount of years.. you're blind or know little about the team. Him staying here was setting us back causenobody really liked the dude and he has 0 experience on this level. I'm so glad he's gone, now we have something to look forward to like finding the'right' Coach. If we still draft Brian Bum i'm gonna walk in the nearest Home Depot and piss on the merchandise. Scouts honor. WITH pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KIFFIN "PISSED" HE DIDN'T GET ARKANSAS JOB

An industry source tells us that Raiders coach Lane Kiffin was "pissed" that he didn't get hired as the next head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The job instead went to former Falcons coach Bobby Petrino.

Here's our question. Since when did Arkansas become such a plum job?

Regardless, and as we hear it, Kiffin wanted it. He manifested his displeasure by, as we're told, slamming doors and cursing.

It's bizarre. The guy is the head coach of an NFL team. He has done well in his first year. Why in the heck does he want to give up what could be a promising career at the highest level of the sport?

So if Kiffin wanted Arkansas, then we assume that he'd be interested in other available college jobs. And that, as a result, he's possibly not long for the Raiders.

As to the Raiders' position on all of this, we're told that the belief is that owner Al Davis would be happy to let Kiffin go.

"It's the same deal there as it was in Atlanta," the source said. "No one is real happy."

Back
Top Bottom