Bobby Petrino RESIGNS; will take ARKANSAS JOB

eek.gif

good job by bobby tho with everything going on in ATL no way he was going to last long

nerd.gif
, damn so much for Brohm to ATL in the 6th or whatever pick.
But still
smh.gif
, these coaches and their "loyaly"these days, but then again loyalty from ownership has always been like that.
Good Luck @ Arkie, Bobby P.

Dont blame him,

He thought he was going into a thriving offensive system that he cantake things to the next level with, led by Vick

Instead he got trash. It woulda been nice to see him and Brohm though

Dude should have just stayed at Louisville

would have been nice.

How mad are UofL fans?

haha damn you. my best friend goes to arkansas though, so im not too mad since i usually pull for them anyways.

sorry K8be wan Kenobi, accidentally copied and pasted the wrong quote.
well I mean, he was brought there specifically to work with Vick and build his O with him... and wound up with John Joesph Harrington

its good to see that at least one person has a clue.

Originally Posted by tmay407

i don't blame him, he had no idea what he was getting into when he accepted the job.

im pretty sure he knew exactly what he was getting in to. did you really expect him to look into a little crystal ball and see mike vick's $*@*%%$ getting arrested and thrown in jail? get the f outta here with that stupid *%#%. it would have been nice to see what he could have done with mike vick there.

Ill take misread the post for 500, alex

Ill take misread the post for 500, alex

accidentally copied and pasted the wrong post. but still, everybody saying that the league isnt cut out for everyone needs to take a step back and look at theteam when petrino decided to go there, then look at the team at the start of the season. theres a huge piece missing there, and i do believe it was one of themost important players on the team. we'll never know exactly what petrino could have accomplished (at least not this time around) in the league.

More and more coaches are realizing that CFB is the place to be. Why leave a sport where you have full control over your players? Expectations are higher atelite programs, but you have more control over your destiny.

Gotta love seeing the Falcons go down like this.

You can't blame Petrino at all. He lost the only talent on the team when Vick went down.

He must have not had a ton of faith in Brohm saving the Falcons
Eh, I think it's more along the lines of he'll probably make as much at Arkansas as he did in Atlanta (or more? How much was he making inATL?), he's back in the college game where he'll be more comfortable and secure in his job, and you could almost bet there was no way he'd be inAtlanta long enough to see the rebuilding process through. Brian Brohm wasn't going to save them by himself. That thing is 3-4 years from being competitiveagain, and no NFL coach gets that long to work through rebuilding anymore.

Wooooow...that Falcons franchise is gonna be left in unprecedented ruin...how do you fix everything wrong with it?

The Falcons are still better off than the Dolphins if that makes anyone feel any better
thanks sherlock, how long did it take you to come up with that one

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Dont blame him,

He thought he was going into a thriving offensive system that he cantake things to the next level with, led by Vick

Instead he got trash. It woulda been nice to see him and Brohm though

yea pretty much. the way he quit was pretty ruthless though.
laugh.gif

hopefully the hawks can pull together next year and get more than 3 wins.

yo, i was watchin the Sportcenter commercial show, and it took a commercial and i went to go use the bathroom and i thought i heard some shorty announce it,and i was like "no $#!%%** way ol' boy resigned" looks like its true.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son, the FB of the Falcons, I dont even know homie name, was doing his radio show when this was announced, he said Petrino better not show up cuz he was talkinthat "we not gonna quit" garbage. and dudes may do physical harm to homie if he even shows up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He said there was 4 guys he def knows of who wanna handle dude
laugh.gif

We already know Crumpler and Hall are two of the four
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Pat Forde is killing Petrino right now on ESPNnews

5d3154ea9835e8419025b9e46ba0b6f8996aeb9.gif
e9f158ef9c30e4437fa3c97c8c442a0e2c80d62.gif

Petrino is lucky Georgia doesn't play Arkansas next year. Idiot released Grady Jackson.

DaJoka, do you know how to post without hatred coming from your fingers? I swear I havent read even a funny comment by you except when you posted that pic ofyou with the curly-fro and
e7115de89c34eb4f175f1924707addab290c6f6.gif
. You got 10,000+ hater posts.Make that 21,000+
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son, the FB of the Falcons, I dont even know homie name, was doing his radio show when this was announced, he said Petrino better not show up cuz he was talkin that "we not gonna quit" garbage. and dudes may do physical harm to homie if he even shows up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He said there was 4 guys he def knows of who wanna handle dude
laugh.gif

We already know Crumpler and Hall are two of the four
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Pat Forde is killing Petrino right now on ESPNnews

Petrino comes in pisses everyone off then hes like "peace, im out
grin.gif
"

Turn to ESPN News now... they are talking about it now.

laugh.gif
this N'ucklehead said, they brought petrino in for discipline, thats likebringing in Jenna Jameson to preach morals to a girls camp
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom