Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

Thiss!!
Had me like
Also loved seeing Nucky gooning it up at the beginning of the episode :pimp:. Yea Eli coming through when needed :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Gyps's pretty much a goner at this point. Now's just the matter of who 's gonna kill him. Gillian? Nucky/Al/Chalky? Harrow? Tonino?
Can't wait to see Harrow drop some bodies. Really Hoping that he ends up taking Gillian out and taking Tommy to go live happily ever after with his Girl but we all know that he's too much of a tragic character for that type of ending.
I think that Rothstein was probably talking to Masseria on the phone and telling him that he could probably get him out of the potential war with Capone/Chalky/Nucky by letting them take Gyp out.
Can't wait for the finale :smokin
:lol: :smokin

Interesting theory on that.... Its obvious they want you to think he's talking to Nucky but your right its probably for somebody else. I'm thinking he might be talking to Luciano because he dropped the ball with the heroine but there is only one way we will find out....

ELITE. GANGSTER. DIALECT.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp: @ Chalky not succumbing to the pressure that Gyp brought to his doorstep... Him and Capo Purnsley goina put in that work next week...

Harrow will put in work next week. No way he dies! I think he'll make it out and take Tommy in. In an earlier episode, the photographer who took the fair picture foreshadowed something along the line of 'You look nice as a family!' or something. I think he'll survive and they'll leave, we'll see him later in another season I believe...

Not sure if Jillian is goina get off'd or not... I don't think she'll kill Gyp, but I think she'll set him up for th kill, but she's in over her head. She wanted that protection from Nucky and let Gyp slide in... Now he got his goons pollying all in the *****house going crazy and she seems to be fed up. If she ain't already, then she'll find a way to get rid of Gyp...

I think the next episode is also where we see Lucky depart from Rothstein and Meyer. I doubt that phonecall from Rothstein was for Lucky as the preview suggests, though.

:lol: @ tone of Chalky's men yellin' "We gon' need mo' guns" after he peeped Gyp and his shotty squad...

And I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Van Alden this season either...

Can. Not. Wait.

Purnsley is that dude....even from his forst scene I liked him...crazy how he's Chalkys top goon after all his other goons went ham on him in the jail cell

Thiss!!
Had me like
Also loved seeing Nucky gooning it up at the beginning of the episode
pimp.gif
. Yea Eli coming through when needed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gyps's pretty much a goner at this point. Now's just the matter of who 's gonna kill him. Gillian? Nucky/Al/Chalky? Harrow? Tonino?
Can't wait to see Harrow drop some bodies. Really Hoping that he ends up taking Gillian out and taking Tommy to go live happily ever after with his Girl but we all know that he's too much of a tragic character for that type of ending.
I think that Rothstein was probably talking to Masseria on the phone and telling him that he could probably get him out of the potential war with Capone/Chalky/Nucky by letting them take Gyp out.
Can't wait for the finale
smokin.gif

oh her way home from Jones beach
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
I see this as possible, as true history shows Lucky Luchianno has Masseria killed. 

*to whoever posted about the body on the beach shore.....I don't think it was Owen, it resembled Eli maybe? Not too sure.
Definitely not Owen. Kinda doubt it's Eli either. I paused to look closely and it's probably just some random dude rolling with Gyp or Nuck's crew that washed up on shore after another altercation, possibly on a boat or other side of the shore.
When did Nucky become Steven Segal?

I found the scene kind of hard to believe. Nuckey has always been much more businessman than gangster. Kind of felt they went OD.

Would even make more sense if his butler did it
What scene? The car chase or the shotgun and wrestling with the gun in the Ritz?

I found both believable. It's not like he did anything cunning or something which was a feat. He hid which was plain common sense given he heard gun shots, shot the dude when he came too far in coming from his blind side, shot the other guy, shot through the door when the other two guys came, took the shot gun after dude tried to get his hand gun, then finished off the guy on the ground. So he killed what 3 maybe 4 guys?

previews are always misleading but it does look like chalky go at each other and that it looks like harrow pulls out a gun on margaret but who knows...unless harrow finds out at that nucky really killed jimmy then he would have no reason to find margaret or look for nucky besides no one knows where they are...

chalky and capone may get into it in the beginning it looks like they left it off where the ended last episode but they will all work together

The preview editing is just trollage.

Hot head Capone gets into it with Chalky, but Eli blasts his shotgun in the air to break it up.

Harrow had blood from the *****house and wasn't aiming at Margaret.

Rewatching the episode and Gillian says to Richard "Don't dream about things that won't happen, it will only get you hurt." Foreshadowing of him trying to leave with his girl and Tommy and him getting killed? Hope not.

Chalky just chilling in his chair with his click all holding shotguns is too boss.

Also the scene where Nucky is hiding in the back of the truck and the 3 white guys get killed by Chalky, Pursnley and Nucky was smooth.

This is the craziest way I think of Gyp getting killed. Gyp and Jillian are going to be in her room and he tries to sleep with her but Tommy walks in and interupts and Gyp pushes him, Harrow was already trying to save Tommy and came back for him, sees this and shoots Gyp.

Last edited:
This show...man... love it.

I was going to use the same gif with the kid at the birthday party... mind blown.

Next week will be bananas.

:smokin

Chalky runs a tight ship. Nucky is realizing that he has become too detached from the people around him. Chalky remaining loyal is teaching by example and is definitely making Nucky rethink his entire life, how he views money, friends etc.

Yea that final Capone scene was dope but Gyp delivered my fav line in this episode...

Gillian: What happened to him?
Gyp: Same thing that happens to everyone, only sooner.

Last edited:
glad im not the only one who like purnsley. he's that dude. every sunday i've been watching this, dexter, and homeland back-to-back-to-back. this show has been my favorite out of the three for the last how many weeks. the finale is about to be insane

Maybe harrow's family photo will be played out because gyp kills gillian after the failed of her tryna off him in bed hence why they took that photo...

Yea that final Capone scene was dope but Gyp delivered my fav line in this episode...
Gillian: What happened to him?
Gyp: Same thing that happens to everyone, only sooner.

that line was dope.. but I must say one thing about historical shows is that we know the outcome.. I've been waiting for the capone come-up since he was first introduced.. he's so ruthless..

one thing I did notice was Samuel(the dude who stitched up Eddie) did not have that buck 50 on his face..

this season finale will top the last two.. which concludes my belief that HBO are the best for character depth and balance.. I love how they can go a whole episode without a character but we feel like we know what they are doing..

Gyp: We both got left out in the sun too long. Maybe you a little longer eh?
Chalky: You just ain't done cookin yet friend.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom