Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

Stop. I'll be devastated. Worse than when Jimmy got offed, honestly.

nothing in the history of hbo was worse then Jimmy, that was rough.

i think
-luchiano tipped of masseria about nucky's intentions which led to Owen getting setup
-eli will be nuckys new muscle for now. i dont see richard workin for nucky

-thats crazy they did owen and shipped him back to nucky in the middle of the night in a box smh. that was raw :x :smh:

Wallace getting clapped

I can think of 3 or 4 on the wire that hit me really hard. That show is too sad to even rewatch for me anymore. Need to see season 2 again, the rest I've seen a few times

Jimmy's demise had more of an impact than any of the sopranos ones. Except one of them during the last season. I was shocked by Jimmy, not saddened. There wasn't really any chance of going back on what he did. Even if he was pressured. As it was happening I knew it had to for this show to be based in some sort of realty

I knew owen was done the second lucky started whispering. And after watching Seven... Well yeah that part was obvious too haha

Wallace getting clapped

ahhhh forgot about that. there was alot more emotion in that moment
but im still going with jimmy. considering he was the other lead. that typically doesnt happen, especially early in a series.
he was also one of my fav characters ever so i took it a little personal :lol:

*sn*
i know its been a while, i didnt know there was a smiley w/a nt hat on :smh:

i knew Owen wasnt making out the bath house alive..after talking about leaving that life behind you already knew he was done

that preview tho :pimp: Harrow is about to put in work

When dudes gonna learn to keep their mouth shut around Gyp.

If you gonna come at Joe, best come correct.

Yea ill be super heated if they off Harrow...Jimmy was real tough and Bodie is also up there...ina perfrct world Harrow puts in work for Nucky catches a few bodies including Gillians, then dips with Tommy and his new girl

Nucky is in deep ****. margaret ******g pregnant -_- 2 episodes left so big **** is about to happen.

SPOILERS

rip owen traitor or not he put in his work.

Wow @ Owen getting killed.

I will be furious if something happens to my guy Richard.

Furious.

Y'all really surprised that Owen got killed? The first time he f'd Margaret you knew he was done for.

Nucky will win this. I'd like to see him and AR go at it again next season.

nothing in the history of hbo was worse then Jimmy, that was rough.
eek.gif

Bodie?

Wallace?

Omar?

Randy's "what about me?" plea in the hallway?

Jimmy's death was
ohwell.gif

The Wire's death were
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I'm glad there are a bunch of us who feel this way about Richard.
He's US. I think thats why he's so admired by the NTers in the thread.

I hope he murks Gillian and takes Jimmy Jr. in arrangement with life long shelter with Nucky.

Decided to re-watch the episode.

Nucky is slipping. I don't understand why he would want to open a random box in the middle of the night. Especially after the bombing. "What's in the box?!"

Nucky is the fool Rothstein is describing "rushing in," but maybe he wanted Owen dead. Doubt it. He has all the pieces around him to help win the war (Chalky - Harrow) and isn't using them.

I see Rothstein coming in for the rescue because he knows how valuable Nucky can be, maybe after discovering Nucky has control of Melon's distillery. The pool shot scene where he left the next shooter no shot said a lot.

Last edited:
Why do people keep assuming Richard will work with Nucky? If that was the case he would have been offered his services. Just because Richard accpets what happened to Jimmy that doesnt mean all is forgiven. At least imo

I agree with the Harrow taking the kid move, I'm not sure if he can kill her, man I hate that *****.

My hope is that Gillian mouths of when Harrow brings the lady with him, and she alerts him of the same abuse she goes through, he is also encountering. He ain't no dummy, he knows he the last one who can save that child.

Last edited:
Why do people keep assuming Richard will work with Nucky? If that was the case he would have been offered his services. Just because Richard accpets what happened to Jimmy that doesnt mean all is forgiven. At least imo
Gyp kills Harrow's new girl on purpose or by accident, BOOM Harrow working with Nuck just like that :pimp:

I agree he wouldn't be looking to actively work for him and he'd probably really consider his options if offered but given how wild **** will get I can see something, some outside force basically forcing some alliance that may or may not stick.

Man I love this season :pimp:

Nucky ain't no Gangster. He let his ego get to him. He shoulda took the bombing as a warning and fell back especially after Rothstein didn't back him up He's going against dudes that are born into that life, he has no chance in this war.

Rosetti is just ruthless. Using dudes head for batting practice. :x :pimp:

reminds me of Breaking Bad S4 where they said "Walt is the danger!" Only to have him getting his *** beat each week. :lol:

They'll most likely change it up in the finale of course.

Harrow isn't involved right now, so he wouldn't exactly know to offer his services. His only connection to that life is Gillian right now, and he's just in charge of the boy. Most are hoping for that because Richard is a fan favorite and it would be great to see him get involved, plus with Owen out of the picture, Nucky will need an enforcer.

Back
Top Bottom