Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

There was only one body in the crate.

So I wonder how Owen got found out. Who told Lucky?

Not really sad to see him go. I was getting pretty tired of him, he had no where the depth of Jimmy.

Harrow finding love :smokin

Hope he puts in a little work before he leaves Jersey 8)

And I think Nelson's cover is gonna get blown when Eli comes into town

I don't think Lucky knew Owen was getting sent to the bath house. He was probably just telling Masseria about the meeting that went down and in response Masseria upped his bodyguards and protection everywhere he went. That's probably what led to Owen's death.

Gotta love Gaston Means. Son out here tricking the gullible in to burning money just to convince a guy he's plotting against to pay him to kill that idiot while he'll get paid by Nucky too :lol: Covering all bases :smokin and then his *** gets caught just for Jess to do it by himself :rofl:

Van Alden and Capone :lol: Rough start but I'm hoping it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Van Alden obviously needs building back up. He was an imposing man when he had something he believed in as a federal agent but losing his wife, the baby, failing to catch Nuck crushed him. He's letting all the more stronger personalities guide him; his wife, Obannon, probably Al now. I'm waiting for him to stop acting frail and be himself and regain that confidence.

Great ep. Still not worried about Nuck. Some luck or stroke of genius will befall him. Gyp is a bastard. Didn't think he'd wait out when he'd kill dudes cousin.

Harrow getting the yambs :pimp:

Slight side note, am I the only one enjoying the early 20th century played during the credits?

Last edited:

Wow, what an episode. These last two are going to be crazy. Can't believe they did Owen like that.
I don't even think Nucky cares much about Owen and Margaret's relationship.
Reminds me of the last couple episodes of the Sopranos, when war starts and everyone starts dying. Anticipation is thru the roof.

He was shocked, I can tell you that, you saw that man's eyes when he realized? He went from confused to astonished.

This is officially the "s*** hit the fan" episode.

(and yea I think Gyp's right hand is gonna set him up, its only right after that "This is because I respect you" line)

Wow, what an episode. These last two are going to be crazy. Can't believe they did Owen like that.
I don't even think Nucky cares much about Owen and Margaret's relationship.
Reminds me of the last couple episodes of the Sopranos, when war starts and everyone starts dying. Anticipation is thru the roof.

He was shocked, I can tell you that, you saw that man's eyes when he realized? He went from confused to astonished.

This is officially the "s*** hit the fan" episode.

(and yea I think Gyp's right hand is gonna set him up, its only right after that "This is because I respect you" line)

Nucky certainly knew at that point. Especially from Margaret's reaction.
Their affair this season has been so meh to me but I hate it had to be Owen. We all knew it was coming.

I liked Owen too, still not as upset as I was over Jimmy.

This season has been pretty damn good though.

Gyp with no dambs given. :x

:smh:

Episode was too real. ****

Can't wait for the last 2. Nucky stays burning bridges though, kinda getting hard to root for him but I still want him to win. Just brushing off Chalky like that, now he's gonna have to beg for his help.

I'm hoping Harrow gets involved in all of this though, clean up man type ****. If Nucky can get Chalky's crew & the Chicago heads to join in, plus Harrow *somehow* getting on his side as well (I don't know how they would tie him in), it'll be a crazy war. Gyp will likely die. Masseria though doesn't die till a few years later so I'm assuming they won't touch him.

Next week's episode looks like things get much worse for Nucky though. Wonder how he weasels out of this one.

the last 2 deaths :smh: Sucks that Owen went out like that (plus that ending scene between Margaret/Slater made it worse). But the way Gyp killed dudes cousin? SMH. :x

I was dyin when Mr. Means was tryin to play it off like he wasn't gonna kill Jess...always smooth talkin lol...why is it unsheathed you may ask? :lol:

Also Harrows been one of my top charachters since his first appearence ill be heated if somethin happens to him

:smh:
Episode was too real. ****

I'm hoping Harrow gets involved in all of this though, clean up man type ****. If Nucky can get Chalky's crew & the Chicago heads to join in, plus Harrow *somehow* getting on his side as well (I don't know how they would tie him in)...
the last 2 deaths :smh: Sucks that Owen went out like that (plus that ending scene between Margaret/Slater made it worse). But the way Gyp killed dudes cousin? SMH. :x

Harrow needs to murder Gillian and save Tommy. Hope the writers don't go the tragedy route and kill his new wifey. He'd lose it.

I've been happy with the last two episodes. Didn't expect to see him Slater in the box. Two episodes left.

A scene with Katy and we couldn't see her sweater-puppies? :smh:

This guy Gaston Means is both smart and lucky. A dangerous combination.

the scene where owen gets into the bath house, i knew it was going down. he gave that look like some thing is off.

When he told Katie he was going to marry her, Death knew to come for him. That's an old TV trope.

A scene with Katy and we couldn't see her sweater-puppies? :smh:

This guy Gaston Means is both smart and lucky. A dangerous combination.

VERY...

And yea Gyp better be careful. You can't treat people like that and expect to get away with it too long

If they plan on sticking to how somethings actually happened more or less, Lucky will be around for a while.

Yeah that's what I figured, even though I wouldn't mind seeing him get dropped. Wish Jimmy would have murked him.

I hope the final two episodes show how Slater was finished up.....tough way to go out.

Back
Top Bottom