Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Informerx

Spoiler [+]
I think Steve Buscemi is gonna get written off the show, I don't know for sure. But I looked on imdb and it said that he only appears in 5 episodes, but the whole season consists of 12 episodes......
No they won't. All that means is that his character won't be a focal point of every episode. Happens on a lot of TV dramas.
I can see the show displaying Jimmy's growth as a gangster as the season progresses. We all know about Capone, so it's gonna be great to see him grow from weed carrier to national figure.

Spoiler [+]
I think Steve Buscemi is gonna get written off the show, I don't know for sure. But I looked on imdb and it said that he only appears in 5 episodes, but the whole season consists of 12 episodes......
No they won't. All that means is that his character won't be a focal point of every episode. Happens on a lot of TV dramas.
I can see the show displaying Jimmy's growth as a gangster as the season progresses. We all know about Capone, so it's gonna be great to see him grow from weed carrier to national figure.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If we put it to a vote, I say no spoiler tags in the thread. Don't check the thread unless you want to discuss the most recent episode, if you haven't seen it yet, wait until you have. I don't feel like putting things into spoilers whenever I discuss the show in the season thread, if that's the case then everyone's reply should be in spoilers. If you're giving actual spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet then put them in the spoiler tags and that's that.

Also, on the IMDB issue, the next highest character only has 6 episodes, which just means they haven't released the cast info for the entire season yet.
That's what I'm thinking.  If an episode has already aired, why is there a need to have spoilers?  If you're checking this thread and have yet to watched the episode, then it's you're fault for reading what's has already transpired.  Do you people actually know what the purpose of spoilers are for?

If we put it to a vote, I say no spoiler tags in the thread. Don't check the thread unless you want to discuss the most recent episode, if you haven't seen it yet, wait until you have. I don't feel like putting things into spoilers whenever I discuss the show in the season thread, if that's the case then everyone's reply should be in spoilers. If you're giving actual spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet then put them in the spoiler tags and that's that.

Also, on the IMDB issue, the next highest character only has 6 episodes, which just means they haven't released the cast info for the entire season yet.
That's what I'm thinking.  If an episode has already aired, why is there a need to have spoilers?  If you're checking this thread and have yet to watched the episode, then it's you're fault for reading what's has already transpired.  Do you people actually know what the purpose of spoilers are for?

Back
Top Bottom