Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by Informerx

Spoiler [+]
I think Steve Buscemi is gonna get written off the show, I don't know for sure. But I looked on imdb and it said that he only appears in 5 episodes, but the whole season consists of 12 episodes......
no chance

Spoiler [+]
I think Steve Buscemi is gonna get written off the show, I don't know for sure. But I looked on imdb and it said that he only appears in 5 episodes, but the whole season consists of 12 episodes......
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
no chance

Spoiler [+]
No they won't. All that means is that his character won't be a focal point of every episode. Happens on a lot of TV dramas.

Spoiler [+]
No they won't. All that means is that his character won't be a focal point of every episode. Happens on a lot of TV dramas.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
the thought of steve buscemi getting murked within 5 episodes.

Back
Top Bottom