Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

i understood the whole show but not the business side of it. Why did they off the dude that looked like a mix of Fred the Baker from Dunkin Donuts and Mario?

And the guy in the water was the husband and they used him to connect him to the massacre in the forest I believe.

i understood the whole show but not the business side of it. Why did they off the dude that looked like a mix of Fred the Baker from Dunkin Donuts and Mario?

And the guy in the water was the husband and they used him to connect him to the massacre in the forest I believe.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

This show was f_cking dope. shorty riding the d on the bed was good money and she had that mass....what up NT get me a screenshot lol
Her name is Pas De La Huerta. Busted without makeup but the body is banging.

This show was f_cking dope. shorty riding the d on the bed was good money and she had that mass....what up NT get me a screenshot lol

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'll be missing this tonight. So can someone provide an online link after the first airing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Ended up helping myself

http://www.watchboardwalkempire.com/episode-1/
Originally Posted by Informerx

Scorsese doesnt direct all the episodes?
Of course not. It's a tv series. He'll probably only direct important episodes, premier and season finale.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I'll be missing this tonight. So can someone provide an online link after the first airing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Ended up helping myself

http://www.watchboardwalkempire.com/episode-1/
Originally Posted by Informerx

Scorsese doesnt direct all the episodes?
Of course not. It's a tv series. He'll probably only direct important episodes, premier and season finale.

Back
Top Bottom