Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

laugh.gif
the thought of steve buscemi getting murked within 5 episodes.

If we put it to a vote, I say no spoiler tags in the thread. Don't check the thread unless you want to discuss the most recent episode, if you haven't seen it yet, wait until you have. I don't feel like putting things into spoilers whenever I discuss the show in the season thread, if that's the case then everyone's reply should be in spoilers. If you're giving actual spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet then put them in the spoiler tags and that's that.

Also, on the IMDB issue, the next highest character only has 6 episodes, which just means they haven't released the cast info for the entire season yet.

If we put it to a vote, I say no spoiler tags in the thread. Don't check the thread unless you want to discuss the most recent episode, if you haven't seen it yet, wait until you have. I don't feel like putting things into spoilers whenever I discuss the show in the season thread, if that's the case then everyone's reply should be in spoilers. If you're giving actual spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet then put them in the spoiler tags and that's that.

Also, on the IMDB issue, the next highest character only has 6 episodes, which just means they haven't released the cast info for the entire season yet.

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

RocSole wrote:
I'm lost. Why did they rob those guys? And why did the italian man get shot at the end? 

Spoiler [+]
Jimmy decides to take innitiative and boost the shipment and decides to ask Al Capone if he wants in. The old Italian man gets whacked because he didn't want to get involved in the bootlegging racket. If you remember the conversation Jimmy & Al have when they first meet, Al discloses this. The old man felt there was enough money to be made in Brothels. This was Al's first step into solidifying himself as what we now know of him.

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

RocSole wrote:

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom