Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Show was sooooo dope. Only negative is the damn soundtrack, but hey that's what help makes it so authentic and on point.

Does anyone know HBOs vision for this show? I'm hoping they can turn this into a several season series.

I bet ratings were through the roof because they pretty much had the perfect marketing for this show as the audience from Hung/Entourage probably all tuned in or DVR'd it. I know everyone I talked to was super hyped up about it.

Show was sooooo dope. Only negative is the damn soundtrack, but hey that's what help makes it so authentic and on point.

Does anyone know HBOs vision for this show? I'm hoping they can turn this into a several season series.

I bet ratings were through the roof because they pretty much had the perfect marketing for this show as the audience from Hung/Entourage probably all tuned in or DVR'd it. I know everyone I talked to was super hyped up about it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

the reason theres a need to have the damn spoilers is because not everyone has a chance to catch the show when it airs

do yall spoil movies? its the same thing

just give it till the middle of the week to discuss it
Just avoid the thread. Its not that hard. There are spoilers all over the wrestling thread and everyone who participates in doesn't have a chance to catch Raw/Smackdown when it airs.

When you see it, feel free to contribute.

the reason theres a need to have the damn spoilers is because not everyone has a chance to catch the show when it airs

Just avoid the thread. Its not that hard. There are spoilers all over the wrestling thread and everyone who participates in doesn't have a chance to catch Raw/Smackdown when it airs.

Back
Top Bottom