Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Howd they show Omar from The Wire for 3seconds? And then he never even had his meeting. Felt disrespectful. Im a bit mad that he sounds like Omar from the wire, but I guess time will tell.

Howd they show Omar from The Wire for 3seconds? And then he never even had his meeting. Felt disrespectful. Im a bit mad that he sounds like Omar from the wire, but I guess time will tell.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

the reason theres a need to have the damn spoilers is because not everyone has a chance to catch the show when it airs

do yall spoil movies? its the same thing

just give it till the middle of the week to discuss it
Just avoid the thread. Its not that hard. There are spoilers all over the wrestling thread and everyone who participates in doesn't have a chance to catch Raw/Smackdown when it airs.

When you see it, feel free to contribute.

its different, ppl use spoiler tags on there.........it shouldn't be hard to use em on here

the reason theres a need to have the damn spoilers is because not everyone has a chance to catch the show when it airs

Just avoid the thread. Its not that hard. There are spoilers all over the wrestling thread and everyone who participates in doesn't have a chance to catch Raw/Smackdown when it airs.

its different, ppl use spoiler tags on there.........it shouldn't be hard to use em on here

Back
Top Bottom