Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Howd they show Omar from The Wire for 3seconds? And then he never even had his meeting. Felt disrespectful. Im a bit mad that he sounds like Omar from the wire, but I guess time will tell.
U mad? His story develops later in the season. It's only the pilot.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Howd they show Omar from The Wire for 3seconds? And then he never even had his meeting. Felt disrespectful. Im a bit mad that he sounds like Omar from the wire, but I guess time will tell.
U mad? His story develops later in the season. It's only the pilot.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I've been there myself in threads where I don't get a chance to watch it when it airs, so what do I do? Wait until I see it, THEN come into the thread to discuss the show. Just wait until you see the show, what purpose does it serve to be here without seeing the episodes? I'm not using spoilers, so here's your fair warning.

agree with all this

Edit-
laugh.gif
@ the title change

I've been there myself in threads where I don't get a chance to watch it when it airs, so what do I do? Wait until I see it, THEN come into the thread to discuss the show. Just wait until you see the show, what purpose does it serve to be here without seeing the episodes? I'm not using spoilers, so here's your fair warning.

agree with all this

Edit-
laugh.gif
@ the title change

Yeah, I just saw the episode now and I'm in here for the first time since before it premiered. There's no need for someone to come in here if they didn't see the episode, unless they want a general synopsis of it.

I could see Buscemi getting it in with the pregnant chick down the line. Seems like she reminds him of his dead wife.

Yeah, I just saw the episode now and I'm in here for the first time since before it premiered. There's no need for someone to come in here if they didn't see the episode, unless they want a general synopsis of it.

I could see Buscemi getting it in with the pregnant chick down the line. Seems like she reminds him of his dead wife.

salty knick fans
30t6p3b.gif

so someone cant come on here to read what ppl think of the show?

and whats so hard about using spoiler tags and waiting a few days till after the show airs to fully breakdown the episode

salty knick fans
30t6p3b.gif

so someone cant come on here to read what ppl think of the show?

and whats so hard about using spoiler tags and waiting a few days till after the show airs to fully breakdown the episode

but go ahead and discuss spoilers, im watching it right now

its just for the others who haven't gotten the chance to see it is what im saying

ill just put spoilers inside on the title

but go ahead and discuss spoilers, im watching it right now

its just for the others who haven't gotten the chance to see it is what im saying

ill just put spoilers inside on the title

A bit surprised. Didnt have alot of expectations going into it but it was a good first episode though. Definitely going to stay tuned.

"giddy up cowboy" lol

A bit surprised. Didnt have alot of expectations going into it but it was a good first episode though. Definitely going to stay tuned.

"giddy up cowboy" lol

People should come here to read about the show, that would be great, just fair warning that people will be DISCUSSING the show, what else should they find? Your first post breaks down the show enough for those who are interested, post up some reviews on the first page to help people out.

laugh.gif
@ bringing up the Knicks, how clever. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you said just wait a few days until everyone had a chance to see it, then discuss without spoilers, well wouldn't that still "ruin" it for those who waited a week to see it, or those who haven't' caught up yet, etc. People on NT complain about spoilers when they're in threads regarding the subject, it should be understood spoilers will be discussed.

ANYWAY, I'm done with the matter, let's move the discussion about this great show.

Spoiler [+]
I like it

People should come here to read about the show, that would be great, just fair warning that people will be DISCUSSING the show, what else should they find? Your first post breaks down the show enough for those who are interested, post up some reviews on the first page to help people out.

laugh.gif
@ bringing up the Knicks, how clever. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you said just wait a few days until everyone had a chance to see it, then discuss without spoilers, well wouldn't that still "ruin" it for those who waited a week to see it, or those who haven't' caught up yet, etc. People on NT complain about spoilers when they're in threads regarding the subject, it should be understood spoilers will be discussed.

ANYWAY, I'm done with the matter, let's move the discussion about this great show.

Spoiler [+]
I like it

"giddy up cowboy" lol

"giddy up cowboy" lol

"giddy up cowboy" lol

"giddy up cowboy" lol

question

bout to start watching it right now

this takes place in jersey right? why my boy telling me its in brooklyn

question

bout to start watching it right now

this takes place in jersey right? why my boy telling me its in brooklyn

Back
Top Bottom