BMW = Most Superfluous Car Line-Up? BMW Car Thread - 8Series Revealed

Can’t imagine ever buying an 8 series over the S coupe.

00921D06-30B8-4F75-92E2-167657C183F6.jpeg

8 series is beautiful

I hope they "upgrade" the 5 series a little more. just a little bit sportier, sleeker lines like the 4,6, and now 8 have.

Can’t imagine ever buying an 8 series over the S coupe.

00921D06-30B8-4F75-92E2-167657C183F6.jpeg

Been debating lately on what I want to get when I trade my 5 in. Either the new 5 series, or maybe even stepping up a class to a lightly used S Class

Wish I could do coupe, but I need that back seat for pre school morning drop offs :lol:

I love the S coupe tho.

BMWs are really fun to drive. The M5 might be the perfect sedan.

And that M8 is clean :pimp:

i wish

BMW only released a handful of specifications, but the automaker confirmed the M40i will have a 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 335 hp (250 kW / 340 PS). It will enable the roadster to accelerate from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in 4.4 seconds.

The car will also have an M Sport braking system and a sports suspension with electronically controlled dampers. Other highlights include a 50:50 weight distribution and an M Sport rear differential.

I've never been a fan of the Z, kinda thought the older ones were a bit phallic looking, but I like that a LOT!

initial pic was kind of meh but they need to release all of them in that colorway because all the subtle creases and curves are highlighted by it

yeah it does look nice there. hate soft tops though. i'd rather just get a hardtop non convertible than a soft top car.

Back
Top Bottom