Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

you complaining because your shoes were double, actually triple, boxed?
Haha!

I'm not from the U.S., so I had to ship the items to a freight forwarding address. They charge by the volume of the box, so instead of the usual $25, they charged me $100.

OoOooOo... guess you should contact them to ensure proper packaging on future orders.

Given my location....I only have one legit change of getting these, NDC. JJ is a joke and Eastbay/Footlocker online releases with the timer have never worked for me.
ohwell.gif

Good luck to everyone on these......its going to take some luck online cuz these seem like they are more limited then the past few foams and as always the HYPE is strong for these!!!

All the hype for these when virtually the same pair dropped a few years ago and sat for months.
Were on eBay for $89-110.
:smh:

Been trying to get them though for more than 4-5 years though, all I see offered are rape prices.

Jada is right tho. Blacks went on sale for sure. I was surprised when I got props for wearing them while picking up 09 eggplants when they dropped years ago.

you been on NT for 3 years... u know dang on well Finishline aint getting these :tongue:
well, recently finishline tweeted that they will be gettting foams for now on. thought that they might. if you remember seeing that a few months ago. haha. sorry for a question that made me sound like a newbie.

you been on NT for 3 years... u know dang on well Finishline aint getting these :tongue:
well, recently finishline tweeted that they will be gettting foams for now on. thought that they might. if you remember seeing that a few months ago. haha. sorry for a question that made me sound like a newbie.

lol im just giving you a hard time.

lord knows when they will actually get foams but there has been 0 activity on their tweets indicating they will show up for this release.

... i remember when pickyourshoes and citysole would get foams and sell for retail or a little above :smh:

All the Footlockers/HOH that participated in the sweepstakes should be calling all the winners by 5pm today.

Anyone that trades their matallic reds for these is an idiot imo
IMO your statement was idiotic. If the guy prefers Metallic reds over the stealths, then its good for him. Black foams or red foams? Is there really a huge difference? Other than the color, no. Its all about preference.

on a side not, i struck out with the twitter rsvp with NTNY. Oh well.

You grown *** dudes acting like children on the playground keeping your secrets is just pure comedy!!! :rofl:

RSVP Method:

Send a random DM with # , John Smith, 12 to which ever Nike twitter RSVP way before they release the RSVP tweet. That way you you already have a DM open with the twitter account you need to contact. then when Nike tweets the correct # just add that to the DM you have copied and pasted and send it again. BOOM that's the wuickest way possible to send them in.

Old Link Method:

To purchase a shoe thats already been dropped but in a different colorway use a old link. However if it's a true TLO (Twitter Link Only) scenario this method won't work. Remember nike lies about things being TLO so a good "eye" is needed to understand which are and aren't!

Guess Nikes Link Addresses:

This is much more complicated and will require a good background in web buliding/address skills. Although the above two methods have worked quite well.

ALWAYS REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER INTERNET THAN FIBEROPTIC YOU SOL! Comcast, Fios, etc... (This is referring to getting stuff into your cart)

PS I better get some REp for this because im sure the hate PMs will be here soon!

The pre draft DM method is not the quickest way possible, although it does help a lot.

can't wait till its Saturday to see these all up on craiglist, ebay, the classifieds etc. I know ill strike out online tomorrow morning don't know why I should even try. Never owned a pair of foams. These kind of caught my eye but oh well the retail is high enough on these for just an all black sneaker.

Guys I need help. I did not want to start a new thread, so I decided to ask here.

How do foams fit? My shoe size is a sz 10 but can fit a 9.5-10.5 on any other shoe. Someone said foams are suppose to shape as your foot is. Is that true?

I would like a sz 10 but would I be ok Rocking a sz 9.5?

^It's Been Mentioned A Couple Times Now In Here But TTS Is Truly Your Best Bet For These Foamposite Models :wink: I Personally Wouldn't Go Down .5 But If That's Your Last Resort And You Really Want Them, That's Something You'd Have To Decide On.

As For Foamposite Materials Molding To Your Feet, That Is Indeed A True Statement..... With More And More Wears, The Foam Will Warm And Contour To The Shape Of Each Individuals Foot..... Balling In Them Helps Speed This Process Along As Your Foot Tends To Get Much Hotter During Your Excercise Than It Would With Normal Daily Wear.

Hope That Helps Your Decision Some :nthat:

Last edited:
^It's Been Mentioned A Couple Times Now In Here But TTS Is Truly Your Best Bet For These Foamposite Models :wink: I Personally Wouldn't Go Down .5 But If That's Your Last Resort And You Really Want Them, That's Something You'd Have To Decide On.
As For Foamposite Materials Molding To Your Feet, That Is Indeed A True Statement..... With More And More Wears, The Foam Will Warm And Contour To The Shape Of Each Individuals Foot..... Balling In Them Helps Speed This Process Along As Your Foot Tends To Get Much Hotter During Your Excercise Than It Would With Normal Daily Wear.
Hope That Helps Your Decision Some :nthat:

Thank you very much. Thats the info I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom