Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

You're still talking. 

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING NT. I WAS NOT INCORRECT WHEN I CORRECTLY TOLD YOU ROOKIE GALAXYS WERE RELEASING a week before official RD, I was wrong when I told you FTL was going to sweepstakes for BREDs. I'm just a CONTRADICTION.

Happy? You win. Now shut up about it.

Repped! Now keep quiet goofy :smokin

Last edited:
always LMAO at all of the idiots up in here thinking they're special because they sent a DM and are now allowed to pay $225 for a pair of basketball shoes LMAO!! You guys all have such great connections :smile:

Congratulations. You can now buy a sneaker for a crazy inflated retail price. If you want, you can even buy more when all of the idiots tweeting from out of state never pick up their pair -____-

Budgetballer actually spit some truth at you guys but some of you are ignorant. Enjoy the RSVP now because before long everything is going to be "raffle sweepstakes."

Question....

....Why do you care so much what people do....or how they choose to spend their money? I've noticed you're so passionate over this topic.

I'm working on a program to snipe tweets. The program can read nikenyc tweets instantly as they are posted already. Im working on capturing the hash tag code and then the DM part which is not gonna be easy

I'm so sorry if this post is flooded with this question, but are these going to be available online?
It looks like that is going to be my only chance of getting a pair...and unfortunately I have been out of the shoe game for a while. Anyone willing to shed some light on my best bet to snag a pair of these? I just need a new pair of foams to hoop in, my Royals from a few years back are beat!!
Hook an old NTer up with some knowledge !!
We will be expecting to receive a shipment of these at 8 AM ET on 12/14/12 :wink:

EastbayRep - Mai

I made the post because people were saying they didnt get in. If you could read, you would see THAT I GOT IN. why would I be mad or knock a hustle. I was just shouting him out since he was one of the first to master the RSVP. 

I could care less if YOU hate me. I could care less if you think I'm a cancer to "sneaker heads". You're obviously the salty one and trying project your salt at me.

None of you are my own. I dont hang out with sneakerheads, I dont go to sneaker conventions. I don't know anyone on this site TODAY as anything other than a screen name. You're the LAME with statements like "STOP RESELLING TO YOUR OWN"  This aint DRUGS!!! You need to get out and get a real life, BRO.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm working on a program to snipe tweets. The program can read nikenyc tweets instantly as they are posted already. Im working on capturing the hash tag code and then the DM part which is not gonna be easy
that would be pretty dope. you know code?

End of the day they are just black foams. Not that serious.
jackie-chan-meme1.jpg

I'll be waiting for the restock(s) like i said if i strike out online.

that would be pretty dope. you know code?

Yeah me and my friend working on it. I seen all these guys with these flawless records of DMs and figured there had to be a program or something....I'm hearing there's some sort of iPhone app or something so I figured i could make my own program.

Last edited:
guys... why can't we just get along? Who cares who scored some pairs thru RSVP. its over, what's done is done. Just do your thing man, if you dont like paying over rape prices, then dont. if you need to to make some extra cash, then go ahead, its your choice, no one can tell you what to do no matter how mad they are. just keep your business to yourself, BE HUMBLE, and respect others. Respect comes a long way, especially with these releases. Everyone wants to get noticed, and everyone wants to be helped. Don't be a douce, think before you post. 

but if not, can we please get a Mod in here like yesterday? Tired of seeing you biting at each other over sneakers. Black blobs rather.

Yeah me and my friend working on it. I seen all these guys with these flawless records of DMs and figured there had to be a program or something....I'm hearing there's some sort of iPhone app or something so I figured it could be done and it can.
lol believe me...its been done... how do you think i got 3/3/ today for RSVPs? two of which in one same tweet from Nike RSVLT

i mean, if you wana make the app, sweet, but there are already tools out there to help

Last edited:
My first Foams will be the best Foams.
Gotta get a Batman t-shirt to wear with my Stealths!
It was a family affair for these.

I'm going to trade a pair of these Stealth Foams for some Royal Foams. I'd like to get some opinion on how much Kupchak I'll have to talk to pull it off. I feel like it would be a close enough trade not to have to oversell the transaction, opinions?

Yeah me and my friend working on it. I seen all these guys with these flawless records of DMs and figured there had to be a program or something....I'm hearing there's some sort of iPhone app or something so I figured it could be done and it can.
lol believe me...its been done... how do you think i got 3/3/ today for RSVPs? two of which in one same tweet from Nike RSVLT

i mean, if you wana make the app, sweet, but there are already tools out there to help

Yeah I know but people keeping it secret so I rather make my own instead of asking people. They act all high and mighty cause they got a program someone else made and let them use.

Last edited:
Yeah I know but people keeping it secret so I rather make my own instead of asking people. They act all high and mighty cause they got a program someone else made and let them use.

Word like, I don't like it when people brag, but at the same time, it's like I worked hard to find this method. I don't want everyone to have it, because then it would be useless, but at the same time Im not 100% stingy w it. I've already shown a few friends how to do it, in fact they're going to try it for the next few releases coming up. I don't like to share my method with anyone who wouldn't help others or help me out, or who would blabber it out to everyone else

Word like, I don't like it when people brag, but at the same time, it's like I worked hard to find this method. I don't want everyone to have it, because then it would be useless, but at the same time Im not 100% stingy w it. I've already shown a few friends how to do it, in fact they're going to try it for the next few releases coming up. I don't like to share my method with anyone who wouldn't help others or help me out, or who would blabber it out to everyone else

I feel you and get ready for 1000 PMs in your inbox.

Man I must be tripping.

So...for the last (and probably most annoying time) these are dropping 8AM EST on online retailers ( NDC, Eastbay?, Footlocker, Footaction, SATURDAY morning?

I know yall cats have been saying these questions have been answered and asked over and over again (throughout 72 pages of all kinds of discussion)- but clearly there has been multiple answers which leads to all the confusion.. I'm certainly not trying to cause any grief..just would like some clarification on what we all are going to have to go through to get our pairs.....

Honestly I'm just trying to get my hands to get my pair to hoop in like the next man-- I would only like to know if I need to stay up all night tonight gambling for my pair of 11.5 \to pop up NDC hoping the sneaker Gods are looking out for me..

^

You don't have to look through 72 pages, it's in the title of the thread.

These drop at 8am on the 14th which is a
Friday not Saturday

^
You don't have to look through 72 pages, it's in the title of the thread.
These drop at 8am on the 14th which is a
Friday not Saturday
Preciate you bruh.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit slow tonight.  Not to mention being out of the shoe-game for a while has me extra paranoid I'm going to miss a release I actually do want.

Do NT the teach savvy NTers these days still post the (NT,FTLocker, Eastbay, etc) ;links up a few hours in advance to the shoes becoming available, so all of us fiends can hit refresh every 10 seconds in hopes to get a pair early- -Or are those days long gone??

Back
Top Bottom