Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Back on track... I cant wait to try on, rock, and feel how comfortable my first pair of foams will be. I dig this colorway, it's simple and goes with alot.

Any other first time Foam buyers?

I never really asked, how do they fit? TTS??
You won't find many people willing to admit they're first on any shoe for fear of losing their "sneakerhead" reputation. However, i will bite the bullet.

These will be my first foams. I always said the next all black foam would be the start of my new obsession. I just hope my wallet agrees with me.

Last edited:
A little off-topic but I have been successful with every single RSVP in SF EXCEPT the LB9 South Beach/Miami Vice/whatever. I have a feeling that one was rigged and a few locals were saying NikeSF gave all their friends the hash tag and time for the rsvp. I still don't have my South Beaches and I am still pissed.
mean.gif

Also: I don't use any type of program or trick, I simply camp out all day and wait for the tweet from the page and or text. You just have to be quick.

I don't know how many bay area peeps are in here but Footlocker/HOH Valley fair finally posted the winners for the black foams....... There were only 10 winners. These shoes must be ultra-limited....

Things to note: Looks like the majority of the winners signed up on the Monday (707) rather than the Sunday (706).

Last edited:
Man I must be tripping.

So...for the last (and probably most annoying time) these are dropping 8AM EST on online retailers ( NDC, Eastbay?, Footlocker, Footaction, SATURDAY morning?

I know yall cats have been saying these questions have been answered and asked over and over again (throughout 72 pages of all kinds of discussion)- but clearly there has been multiple answers which leads to all the confusion.. I'm certainly not trying to cause any grief..just would like some clarification on what we all are going to have to go through to get our pairs.....

Honestly I'm just trying to get my hands to get my pair to hoop in like the next man-- I would only like to know if I need to stay up all night tonight gambling for my pair of 11.5 \to pop up NDC hoping the sneaker Gods are looking out for me..
We are expecting a shipment for the release of the Nike Foamposite Stealth at 8 AM ET on Friday, 12/14/12.

EastbayRep - Mai

This Thread Is A HOT MESS!

Mods Running Around Worried About Grown Ups Reading A Few Cus Words Here And There Or Members Looking Out For One Another Via Trades, Sales Or Whatever The Case May Be, But Can't Keep This Clutter Regulated?

Dude's Should Be Ashamed Of They Selves :smh:

Where's BigJ When He's TRULY Needed :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

*Whistle Blows......
mike%2Bepps.jpg

"OF THE WORLD CRAIG!!!"

*On A Side Note, Congrats To Those Who Have Secured Pairs Thus Far :nthat: I Could Care Less If You Are Balling Them Into The Ground, Turning Around And Selling Them To The Next Man, Or Letting Grand Ma Ma Take A Dump In Them Ho's......

Props Are Given!

Back on track... I cant wait to try on, rock, and feel how comfortable my first pair of foams will be. I dig this colorway, it's simple and goes with alot.

Any other first time Foam buyers?

I never really asked, how do they fit? TTS??

TTS - they're snug at first but loosen up

I dont care about u being a reseller bro. The statements you made were made for what purpose bro? Your info isnt concrete. If anything you could be lying. If you really tryna "contribute" to the thread or the sneaker game STOP RESELLING back to your own. LAME.

Long story short I hate ppl like you on NT. Who come with this "info" but behind the scenes your the cancer every sneakerhead hates. Im not knocking your hustle cause I dont know your struggle. But dont knock other ppls hustle because you cant figure it out. Or because ppl are able to RSVP multiple pairs in multiple states for friends. Practice what you preach brother.
I made the post because people were saying they didnt get in. If you could read, you would see THAT I GOT IN. why would I be mad or knock a hustle. I was just shouting him out since he was one of the first to master the RSVP. 

I could care less if YOU hate me. I could care less if you think I'm a cancer to "sneaker heads". You're obviously the salty one and trying project your salt at me.

None of you are my own. I dont hang out with sneakerheads, I dont go to sneaker conventions. I don't know anyone on this site TODAY as anything other than a screen name. You're the LAME with statements like "STOP RESELLING TO YOUR OWN"  This aint DRUGS!!! You need to get out and get a real life, BRO.

Do you wear any of the sneakers talked about in these threads? These aren't trade papers.

And it's "couldn't" care less - time for that GED

My first Foams will be the best Foams.
Gotta get a Batman t-shirt to wear with my Stealths!
It was a family affair for these.
So you got the Metallic Red Foams?!?!?!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel you and get ready for 1000 PMs in your inbox.
To all the people who pmed me asking for my method, I am not disclosing my information. I do not know you, and I don't care if you strike out. I used to strike out hard, up until the bred and DB9 release I was unsuccessful. Just keep trying, do your research and you'll get the kicks you want.

To all the people who pmed me asking for my method, I am not disclosing my information. I do not know you, and I don't care if you strike out. I used to strike out hard, up until the bred and DB9 release I was unsuccessful. Just keep trying, do your research and you'll get the kicks you want.
You grown *** dudes acting like children on the playground keeping your secrets is just pure comedy!!!
roll.gif

I've taking the info down to stop the lurkers. Feel free to PM me if you would like to know the methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to trade a pair of these Stealth Foams for some Royal Foams. I'd like to get some opinion on how much Kupchak I'll have to talk to pull it off. I feel like it would be a close enough trade not to have to oversell the transaction, opinions?
2007's or 2011's?

DONT LOCK ME JUST ASKING A GENERAL QUESTION

Do you all think I would be able to pull a bred for stealth trade? I just thought of it and want to know if its feasible.

If I can't discuss this here, please move to the appropriate forum

This Thread Is A HOT MESS!

Mods Running Around Worried About Grown Ups Reading A Few Cus Words Here And There Or Members Looking Out For One Another Via Trades, Sales Or Whatever The Case May Be, But Can't Keep This Clutter Regulated?

Dude's Should Be Ashamed Of They Selves :smh:

Where's BigJ When He's TRULY Needed :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

*Whistle Blows......

"OF THE WORLD CRAIG!!!"

*On A Side Note, Congrats To Those Who Have Secured Pairs Thus Far :nthat: I Could Care Less If You Are Balling Them Into The Ground, Turning Around And Selling Them To The Next Man, Or Letting Grand Ma Ma Take A Dump In Them Ho's......

Props Are Given!

chill out.
not sure why you cracking slick. what you were doing should have gotten you banned. you already know that.

you mad because i shut down your hussle? :nerd:

Last edited:
Its been confirmed that the NTNY is rigged though.

My boy Spectacular23 works there and said the dude that handles the twitter RSVP picks the same people (most likely his friends) every time and once they good then he picks from the list of DMs.

I should report that ****. I have no horse in this race, but that isn't right. Stuff like that makes me hate sneakers. It definitely ain't what it used to be. People got in trouble last year over the concord release. This is so ugly.

NDC ruined my double up plans, but one is fine with me

Why would you need to double up on foams anyway? But I guess that speaks to the quality issue. I'm not nitpicking by any means, I'm not copping but the idea of doubling up on one color of foams is unnecessary. They should be able to last you a long time.

You won't find many people willing to admit they're first on any shoe for fear of losing their "sneakerhead" reputation. However, i will bite the bullet.

These will be my first foams. I always said the next all black foam would be the start of my new obsession. I just hope my wallet agrees with me.
"Being a sneakerhead" is over-rated.  Buy the shoes if you like em'.  Wear them whenever you want to or don't even wear them at all.  No one should care what anyone else thinks or does.

Not directed @popcrnchicken.  Just to everything in general.

I only start to get butt-hurt when people buy **** just to flip at 300% markup, but I've learned to accept that this year.  [kanye shrug]

"Being a sneakerhead" is over-rated.  Buy the shoes if you like em'.  Wear them whenever you want to or don't even wear them at all.  No one should care what anyone else thinks or does.

Not directed @popcrnchicken.  Just to everything in general.

I only start to get butt-hurt when people buy **** just to flip at 300% markup, but I've learned to accept that this year.  [kanye shrug]
i agree 100% ..to much Government going on these days everyone wants to have a say in everything

I think resellers are gonna get their feelings hurt when these don't pull the kind of money they think they will plus ...SURPRISE...ebay and paypal charges fees, not sure about shoes but i think its like 10-15%. I see dudes nowadays trying to get rid of gmp pack, crimsons, ect.. for retail. hmmm wonder what happened.lol. for the ppl coppin these online dont forget to use ebates, fatwallet, ect.. u get like 5% cashback. everylittle bit helps with these high ***** retail prices.

The Stealth Foams look incredible in person and I like how the sole is a smoke grey instead of that horrible where a few times and start yellowing clear sole.

What is yall method? Instead of going on twitter to send nike a DM, i send the DM from my phone (text message) is that the secret?

you complaining because your shoes were double, actually triple, boxed?
Haha!

I'm not from the U.S., so I had to ship the items to a freight forwarding address. They charge by the volume of the box, so instead of the usual $25, they charged me $100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom