Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I'm going to share something with y'all, most should already know. All of us DO NOT see the RSVP tweet at the same time. I literally sat next to someone that got the tweet 1 minute and 23 seconds after I had already got it and I'm sure someone got it before me. That 2 seconds you think you got your RSVP in to the store in all actuality could've been over 60 seconds after the tweet went out, you just replied a couple seconds after YOU got the tweet. Nothing is happening shady, wanna blame someone blame Twitter's servers.

I'm going to share something with y'all, most should already know. All of us DO NOT see the RSVP tweet at the same time. I literally sat next to someone that got the tweet 1 minute and 23 seconds after I had already got it and I'm sure someone got it before me. That 2 seconds you think you got your RSVP in to the store in all actuality could've been over 60 seconds after the tweet went out, you just replied a couple seconds after YOU got the tweet. Nothing is happening shady, wanna blame someone blame Twitter's servers.
Exactly. Too many factors and too many people saying they DM'd a second after. Yeah, okay bruh

exactly why Twitter link is hit and miss!

Its been confirmed that the NTNY is rigged though.

My boy Spectacular23 works there and said the dude that handles the twitter RSVP picks the same people (most likely his friends) every time and once they good then he picks from the list of DMs.

Another dominating outing for RSVP's today.

Hope you NT'ers enjoy your pairs. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
My boy Spectacular23 works there and said the dude that handles the twitter RSVP picks the same people (most likely his friends) every time and once they good then he picks from the list of DMs.

Then he needs to be reported and fix that problem but nobody will speak up and that will continue to be crooked. Oh well. Sorry to hear that.

And even so, not saying your guy is lying and I'm not saying you're lying BUT people say all kinds of stuff about what they "believe" is happening for whatever reason. Whether that's merely to have an agreement in conversation or seem like they have "insider info". Take that into consideration as well.

Then he needs to be reported and fix that problem but nobody will speak up and that will continue to be crooked. Oh well. Sorry to hear that.

And even so, not saying your guy is lying and I'm not saying you're lying BUT people say all kinds of stuff about what they "believe" is happening for whatever reason. Whether that's merely to have an agreement in conversation or seem like they have "insider info". Take that into consideration as well.

Nah i understand but he wouldn't lie.....he said people have reported him but hes like one of the higher ups or something i dont know the story behind it but i do know fishy stuff goes on with the RSVP and twitter tweet delay is a big problem when it comes to getting the tweets on time.

Nah i understand but he wouldn't lie.....he said people have reported him but hes like one of the higher ups or something i dont know the story behind it but i do know fishy stuff goes on with the RSVP and twitter tweet delay is a big problem when it comes to getting the tweets on time.

That's messed up man. When your higher ups are crooked your company has a growing cancer. That's pretty damn bad.

Repped sir. Thanks for the info. Will try to use for next time I try to DM. I was wondering if shoe size matters too. I usually try for a 10.5 but maybe I would have more chance with 11?
shoe size matters imo, my sizes (13,14) each differentiate. I've had more success with 14 than 13.

To the 5-8 randoms who pm'd me for tips, please stop 
roll.gif

I just noticed an old school NT member (seems like a sneakerhead and not a re-seller) who was having trouble like myself before putting things together myself and getting help from the community. 

what they should do to prevent it being rigged is to have different niketown from different cities handle another city. for example have NTSeattle handle NTNY and vice versa. No favoritism if handler doesnt know the people or names.

Exactly, thats why you have twitter open on your desktop so the little (1) or how many ever tweets that user tweeted. A little info to help :wink:

Being connected to home internet (preferably FAST) does matter as well. Don't depend on mobile 3g/4g.

Exactly, thats why you have twitter open on your desktop so the little (1) or how many ever tweets that user tweeted. A little info to help :wink:

Being connected to home internet (preferably FAST) does matter as well. Don't depend on mobile 3g/4g.
This is true. I usually depend on hearing my text tone ring when it's time to send the dm. Today I e-camped and got through, however, my phone rang like 30 seconds after I had sent my initial DM

I have legit buddies that work for Nike..legit to the point they wouldn't risk lending me their discount or hooking me up. I really don't ask cause i don't want to get them in trouble. I did get a pair of DB3 for free though but I digress...

They're aware of the issues going on. They've also had to deal with the cancer known as Mercer. Its a "VIP" store and the DM is shady and keeps preaching that he HAS TO take care of his celeb/athlete clientele. 

NTSM has rehashed their system because of fraud but F&F are still getting pairs.
NTLA is suspect. My boy said they can't prove anything because it's all done offsite but then theres instances when it's handled in-store. They get more anomalies when it's done off-site than in-store so I don't know what to think.

They're aware of the haterboxdens but said it's fair game since you can't refuse a RSVP based on location. They will, however, look into some sort of IP tracker to avoid multiple pairs by one buyer. This is something that is ABUSED at NTSM-NTLA...Some Asian kid has been 100% through 4 members of his family/girlfriend on ALL rsvps. You can ask the manager at NTLA, she'll tell you herself but she doesn't turn away sales and as long as the person RSVPd is there to get the shoes, she doesn't care who pays. NTSM has since changed that policy. Only name on box can pay.

Nike is also in talks with HOH/FTL/CHAMPS..etc...to hold RAFFLE releases ONLY. No guaranteed pairs of any kind. Most stores have adjusted in the bigger markets. some of you Los Angeles cats have probably noticed that the guaranteed tickets for Bred IVs stores switched to SWEEPSTAKES.

Nike is trying to stop CAMPING across the board. They're going to be present at MOST KEY releases to oversee the releases procedures. The Bred XIs may be the last LEGIT RAFFLE you get. You guys have a pretty good chance to get a pair.

There will be a release/RSVP re-vamp next quarter. I told you guys about the raffles on the XIs last month so I'm confident in their info.

My dude arent you a reseller though. If I remember correctly you got into it with somebody in the DB9 thread talking crazy. If you knew anything, the dudes on here arent just doing 12 RSVPs for themselves. They helping ppl who dont have luck/speed/etc. to RSVP their pairs. Your whole argument approach wasnt executed well. Ppl just need to accept the fact that there's a gift and a curse no matter what type of platform they choose to launch sneakers on. Rather its RSVP/camping/raffles/etc. Somebodies not gonna be happy, lots of ppl arent gonna get every release they want, it is what it is. I mean stop all the whining. You got SOOOO much inside scoop about Nike but I guarantee youre prolly still gonna e-camp, youre still gonna ask for RSVP help, youre still gonna be a RESELLER. Just be happy kids aint getting killed over these sneakers. DO YOU and stop worrying about other ppl.

Last edited:
IP Tracker??!?!?!?  

You know it's like TOO easy to have an IP changer right? Or to have the IP match the location of family member in said state/city for RSVP........ As long as it's viral, there isn't too much they can do to stop the multi-RSVP people imo

I have legit buddies that work for Nike..legit to the point they wouldn't risk lending me their discount or hooking me up. I really don't ask cause i don't want to get them in trouble. I did get a pair of DB3 for free though but I digress...

They're aware of the issues going on. They've also had to deal with the cancer known as Mercer. Its a "VIP" store and the DM is shady and keeps preaching that he HAS TO take care of his celeb/athlete clientele. 

NTSM has rehashed their system because of fraud but F&F are still getting pairs.
NTLA is suspect. My boy said they can't prove anything because it's all done offsite but then theres instances when it's handled in-store. They get more anomalies when it's done off-site than in-store so I don't know what to think.

They're aware of the haterboxdens but said it's fair game since you can't refuse a RSVP based on location. They will, however, look into some sort of IP tracker to avoid multiple pairs by one buyer. This is something that is ABUSED at NTSM-NTLA...Some Asian kid has been 100% through 4 members of his family/girlfriend on ALL rsvps. You can ask the manager at NTLA, she'll tell you herself but she doesn't turn away sales and as long as the person RSVPd is there to get the shoes, she doesn't care who pays. NTSM has since changed that policy. Only name on box can pay.

Nike is also in talks with HOH/FTL/CHAMPS..etc...to hold RAFFLE releases ONLY. No guaranteed pairs of any kind. Most stores have adjusted in the bigger markets. some of you Los Angeles cats have probably noticed that the guaranteed tickets for Bred IVs stores switched to SWEEPSTAKES.

Nike is trying to stop CAMPING across the board. They're going to be present at MOST KEY releases to oversee the releases procedures. The Bred XIs may be the last LEGIT RAFFLE you get. You guys have a pretty good chance to get a pair.

There will be a release/RSVP re-vamp next quarter. I told you guys about the raffles on the XIs last month so I'm confident in their info.

Nike needs to stop with the raffle *******t employees will rig that the most. And the only wau nike will stop ppl from lining up is to stop selling in store and thats not going to happen. Becausw when I got my db9 the line for ntny was long as hell for a shoe pick up.

nikes too stupid to realize whatever they do people will find a way to get an edge thats how smart ppl work. if youre going to say rsvp is fcfs then play by your own rules.

Back
Top Bottom