Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I mean how the heck do they reply everyone in 1 min? that's impossible....they only got 3 pairs or something?
They used the automated computer application response system this time, which sometimes they dont use.  So it instantly tells you if the size is sold out or not. 

They get around this buy not adding every size/pair into the application system.

Fudge they dropped the DM for SF while I was out shopping, that was 50 minutes ago. I sent in a DM anyways Lulz

Figures, they close it after it's sent. Online or bust!

Last edited:
Damn i wasn't looking at the page and had to go with the twitter link for NTNY. got it within 3 seconds of the tweet(had the dm page up and the phrase typed up) and im sure if didnt get a DM by now im not gonna get it. Loss number 13. Why cant I ever win.....

anybody else for NTNY get thier DM? Is mercer going to tweet out for this also?

got a dm for ntny, sent it 15 seconds after was posted. I don't think mercer will be releasing them on twitter.

I only got picked one time for the playoff 12's and after that never again. either its more random than people think or im blacklisted. one or the other.

Last edited:
Confirmed for a size 10 at NTSM
pimp.gif

If I get confirmed for NTLA, then I could help somebody that missed out.

Last edited:
My first ever successful RSVP after many failures

sz 10 at santa monica :pimp:

will be driving there right after my final

thinking I most likely struck out on NTSM and NTLA... hopefully I win a raffle... don't really wanna wake up at 5 a.m. on Fri...

Back
Top Bottom