Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

DM'ING FOR SHOES.. THE STUPIDEST BEST WAY TO ENSURE EQUALITY OF SHOE PURCHASING OPPORTUNITY ...

and I thought you trust NTLA more, SM seems more legit this time from everyone's feed backs.
laugh.gif

I based that on having more success with NTLA on RSVPs than NTSM. It's really just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure the same person runs both twitter accounts. Wouldn't be surprised if they're alternating between both stores for each release to hold pairs for themselves without looking suspicious. Also, I remember reading all types of accusations in the BCIV thread about NTSM choosing pairs for friends and family first through the RSVP.

I'm so sorry if this post is flooded with this question, but are these going to be available online?

It looks like that is going to be my only chance of getting a pair...and unfortunately I have been out of the shoe game for a while. Anyone willing to shed some light on my best bet to snag a pair of these? I just need a new pair of foams to hoop in, my Royals from a few years back are beat!!

Hook an old NTer up with some knowledge !!

look through the thread old Nter 
mean.gif
 Sure the info you want is like 3-6 pages back

as for the cat who is unsuccessful at Dm'ing. I pm'ed you a few tips fam. Enjoy

Another dominating outing for RSVP's today.

Hope you NT'ers enjoy your pairs. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry if this post is flooded with this question, but are these going to be available online?

It looks like that is going to be my only chance of getting a pair...and unfortunately I have been out of the shoe game for a while. Anyone willing to shed some light on my best bet to snag a pair of these? I just need a new pair of foams to hoop in, my Royals from a few years back are beat!!

Hook an old NTer up with some knowledge !!

Nike dot com footlocker eastbay finishline will ALL have these at 8 am EST

This should be in the title now. Same questions EVERY SINGLE page :smh: :x

Last edited:
If I sent the DM literally 2 seconds after the tweet and still missed out, does that confirm the RSVPs are rigged?

Last edited:
look through the thread old Nter :smh:  Sure the info you want is like 3-6 pages back

as for the cat who is unsuccessful at Dm'ing. I pm'ed you a few tips fam. Enjoy

Repped sir. Thanks for the info. Will try to use for next time I try to DM. I was wondering if shoe size matters too. I usually try for a 10.5 but maybe I would have more chance with 11?

my girl said she sent her DM for NTSM 17s after tweet. She sent NTLA tweet 1s after.

She got in for NTSM and NTLA. go figure!

The thing that gets me is that on Friday they'll have another RSVP for the ones that don't get picked up... or have em FCFS...

Back
Top Bottom