Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I have 4 pairs, three of which are DS, of 2007(?)  Royal Foamposites and I wouldnt trade one pair of them for 4 pairs of Stealths for two reasons

1. The Royals are the original, they will never be topped, and nothing looks better.
That is your opinion...   yeah it is the OG colorway,  but you seem to forget that they also came out in black and White  back in '97... I always preferred the black or white ones myself.  just looked so much more menacing and clean.

The resell price on these is ridiculous 
sick.gif

I ALSO HAVE ROYAL FOAM PROS AND THEYRE A 10.5 BUT JUST ABOUT ALL OF MY FOAMS AFTER THE BLACK AND THE SILVER PROS ARE ALL SZ 11... THOSE PROS FROM BEFORE 06 WERE MORE TRUE TO SIZE THAN THEY ARE NOWADAYS... AND FORGET ABOUT CONSISTENCY... NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT I WOULD PURPOSELY HAVE AN 11.5 IN MY CLOSET UNTIL NOW

The beast will be coming out today
Don't get me started. Every Foam that has dropped in the last 2+ years has sat on the shelves here. I go to my connect today to drop off my cash like always and he tells me they're SOLD OUT and the only 13 they had an employee copped. Guess it's NDC or Bust for me

Last edited:
Man I remember coppin' my Dr. dooms for 40% off with friends and family weeks after they dropped at foot locker on 34th in manhattan...lol

...look at today smh...online or bust...none of the European sites carrying these huh

bay area has always been hyped on Foams. one of the reason why i never copped. didnt want to go thru the hassle...

Got a call back from House of Hoops, won the raffle for the 9's but I dont even want them I want the Stealth Foams.

Online or bust.

Man I remember coppin' my Dr. dooms for 40% off with friends and family weeks after they dropped at foot locker on 34th in manhattan...lol
...look at today smh...online or bust...none of the European sites carrying these huh

I remember getting the pearls on NDC on sale, I think it was 20% off. How time has changed.

Any NTers in the MO/KS area get their phone calls yet, waiting on one not sure if I should call it a bust by now.

I think resellers are gonna get their feelings hurt when these don't pull the kind of money they think they will plus ...SURPRISE...ebay and paypal charges fees, not sure about shoes but i think its like 10-15%. I see dudes nowadays trying to get rid of gmp pack, crimsons, ect.. for retail. hmmm wonder what happened.lol. for the ppl coppin these online dont forget to use ebates, fatwallet, ect.. u get like 5% cashback. everylittle bit helps with these high ***** retail prices.

I used discovercash back...they give 15%..

last time the all black foams dropped in 07 they sat forever regret not buying them
these never sat around, sure they didn't sell out da first day, but they moved at retail in da MIDDLE of da summer of 2007.

these never went below 200.

All the hype for these when virtually the same pair dropped a few years ago and sat for months.
Were on eBay for $89-110.
mean.gif
Been trying to get them though for more than 4-5 years though, all I see offered are rape prices.
Jada is right tho. Blacks went on sale for sure. I was surprised when I got props for wearing them while picking up 09 eggplants when they dropped years ago.
where was this phantom place where they were going on sale?

in NYC these joints didn't move a INCH under retail..and they sold out in da middle of da summer of 2007, a ALL BLACK shoe in hot *** summer weather
laugh.gif

NO one would make that Trade
I have 4 pairs, three of which are DS, of 2007(?)  Royal Foamposites and I wouldnt trade one pair of them for 4 pairs of Stealths for two reasons

1. The Royals are the original, they will never be topped, and nothing looks better.

2. The materials they use to make the Foamposite shoes recently is very cheap, its not worth the money to buy these new ones at retail, much less at resellers prices.

Thank you for your opinion, already found a taker that won't be able to pick up the Stealths for the trade. Had to add on $50 which isn't a problem since I'm getting the Stealth for $176. So I paid about retail for DS 07' Royals. This shoe thing is fun!

P.S. KUPCHAK!!! Lmao
Thought I replied to you earlier in the thread lol but I guess I didn't hit submit while at work.  That's exactly what I was going to say.  I wouldn't add much, but $50 at most.  If they were 07's it'd be a bit more.  Good come up on your part nonetheless.
The resell price on these is ridiculous 
sick.gif
Resell on pretty much any shoe you cop early is "ridiculous."  The current prices aren't a good indicator of what the market will eventually settle at.

As for JJ...they're probably BSing.  We shall see though.

Last edited:
Thinking about doubling. These mite get first dibs in the rotation for a minute.
My Jordan brand bias has officially come to an end. Still love my Js though.

NO one would make that Trade

2. The materials they use to make the Foamposite shoes recently is very cheap, its not worth the money to buy these new ones at retail, much less at resellers prices.

Thank you for your opinion, already found a taker that won't be able to pick up the Stealths for the trade. Had to add on $50 which isn't a problem since I'm getting the Stealth for $176. So I paid about retail for DS 07' Royals. This shoe thing is fun!

P.S. KUPCHAK!!! Lmao
Sure you did. lol

I'll wait until you buy used royal 07s or ds 11s trying to pass them off as 07s for their resale value and claim you made a trade though. smh

It's easy to make stuff up online. i just won the powerball! this internet thing is fun!

p.s. anyone with ds royal 07s, more or less, knows their value as well as the trade value of plain jane black foams. nice try.

Last edited:
Got Call Backs On A Size 9 And 13 Just A Few Minutes Ago :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got Me Over Here Like....

Needed That 10 Tho >D

Last edited:
That is your opinion...   yeah it is the OG colorway,  but you seem to forget that they also came out in black and White  back in '97... I always preferred the black or white ones myself.  just looked so much more menacing and clean.
No they didnt. Thats a completely different shoe, the Foamposite Pro. The Ones only released in Royal until 2007, when they came out in all black black and black w/ various sole colors. 

Foamposite ONE as in the number 1 as in Penny Hardaway's number.   The shoe is a Penny shoe. Royal colorways will always be the best Penny shoe. Period. 

Back
Top Bottom