Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I was speaking to some chick named Mandy02814 and she said they would not have them online...

:rolleyes

at least you're accepting your prior female alias and not going full-circle trying to defend yourself. lol
p.s. next time you want to be a female online to get attention, which is already odd in itself as you're a dude on a kicks forum, you might want to right-click and save-as more pics of one person on the internet. not sure of those intentions as your real-life might be a bit on the bland side(edit - over 1k posts since 07/12......................ohh), but keep at it, buddy. or should i say, buddette? lol

Please show more how you're stuck on the scrot. Keep it going, I'll wait...
no need to wait. just letting you know, buddy. lol

does the amped up subservient male interaction tactic work for you? studies show that's used more out of insecurity than actual dominance. you know? like those closet jocks in high school that try too hard to be the stereotypical alpha. don't know your deal, but humorous none the less. lol

anyways, straight from jj's twitter account.

If you pay $450 for these you deserve to get got. Damn, how impatient can you be to pay double the price? Even if you strike out tomorrow, there are bound to be restocks. Don't let these resellers break even from earlier failed endeavors.

Last edited:
Yea I got that response. But when I called they said that they meant thsee would be carried IN STORE only.

does the amped up subservient male interaction tactic work for you? studies show that's used more out of insecurity than actual dominance. you know? like those closet jocks in high school that try too hard to be the stereotypical alpha. don't know your deal, but humorous none the less. lol

GET'EM! **Method Man Voice**

LMAO!!!

Can't wait for the next post...

Last edited:
Hoping to lock down a 2nd pair on ndc or jj to make my "anthrastealths"

I never have luck online tho :smh:

got impatient and bought them off this dude for 265 who cant get to the store. Ill be picking them up tomorow at NTNY

I hope your joking....ntny only does Twitter RSVPs and it will be tied to his name so you not getting it unless he picks it up. I'd is required.

GET'EM! **Redman Voice**

LMAO!!!

Can't wait for the next post...
typical nter, typical response. already got what i was expecting so on to the next. lol. thanks though.

Preciate you bruh.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit slow tonight.  Not to mention being out of the shoe-game for a while has me extra paranoid I'm going to miss a release I actually do want.

Do NT the teach savvy NTers these days still post the (NT,FTLocker, Eastbay, etc) ;links up a few hours in advance to the shoes becoming available, so all of us fiends can hit refresh every 10 seconds in hopes to get a pair early- -Or are those days long gone??

Those days are gone. I remember back in 2003 we would always have a link before hand and would sit up at midnight refreshing until they popped up on NDC.

Ya dudes acting like they not gonna be on JJ just to get some people away from the site... i see ya!

No...actually the person I chatted to say they would not be available.

I don't ever really try JJ, they always crash.

Going to try to get a pair in the morning from NDC for a friend.

Is it true that you can piece together the URL for releases on Jimmy Jazz early? I remember reading a little about it in the Galaxy Rookies thread but wasn't sure if someone was good at Photoshop or just BSing.

Is it true that you can piece together the URL for releases on Jimmy Jazz early? I remember reading a little about it in the Galaxy Rookies thread but wasn't sure if someone was good at Photoshop or just BSing.

Yes, it's actually pretty easy.

Just need the product #, name, color.

Been trying to read through the thread but may have misses it. Are these going to be twitter link only on NDC?

If they were a pair I was going to keep for myself, I would be salty, but I'm just going to grab them for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom