Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Y'all Dudes Got This Thread Going Every Which Way :lol:

Glad Footaction Called On 2 Of My 4 Tickets For These :pimp:

Sodium Levels Will Be HIGH In Here Come Tomorrow's Online Release Times :nerd:

Last edited:
These Black foams you guys are speaking of from 07' are the "Dr.Doom" joints right? With the white bottoms? Those were atrocious.
mean.gif
To each his own.  Love my pair.  White sock liner is my only gripe.

got impatient and bought them off this dude for 265 who cant get to the store. Ill be picking them up tomorow at NTNY

I hope your joking....ntny only does Twitter RSVPs and it will be tied to his name so you not getting it unless he picks it up. I'd is required.

Fake id my man. Ive done it twice. Well not fake but I just use his. sounds funny but put it in a wallet sleeve and they dont ask any questions since we are both similar looking black guys. did it for the south beaches and black/red 4s. hes in the townhouse down the street so its nothin to just give it back on the way home.

Last edited:
can't you just lock down a pair for your friend since you work at a store carrying them? you guys saved 2-3 for yourselves, right?

We barely got any & they were taken by management.
That's messed up. anyone working at a place carrying them should have the opportunity of securing a pair for the fact that you have interest in them regardless if it's for yourself or a flip. i'm not saying stocking up and getting multiples, but a benefit should be having the option to lock down a pair. this is true of any working aspect. you work at a place then you should have the ability to have certain perks.

Especially when you are working the day tickets are being distributed...

I am usually fine getting what I don't in-store from NDC.

Last edited:
got impatient and bought them off this dude for 265 who cant get to the store. Ill be picking them up tomorow at NTNY

I hope your joking....ntny only does Twitter RSVPs and it will be tied to his name so you not getting it unless he picks it up. I'd is required.

Fake id my man. Ive done it twice. Well not fake but I just use his. sounds funny but put it in a wallet sleeve and they dont ask any questions since we are both similar looking black guys. did it for the south beaches and black/red 4s. hes in the townhouse down the street so its nothin to just give it back on the way home.

Well damn my bad lmao just saying just in case you didnt know.

just a heads up, ebates had 10% cashback on NDC for a limited time, can be used on any order and can be used on the foamposites and possible savings of $20+ and free $5 with a purchase of $25 or more.

Originally Posted by The Antidote

can't you just lock down a pair for your friend since you work at a store carrying them? you guys saved 2-3 for yourselves, right?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

We barely got any & they were taken by management.

Not a lot of these going around my friends.
I was so unprepared for the Galaxy Foams I felt like a loser. Missed the Electrolimes too.
Came up on a pair of Reds at a new HOH in SLC Utah when the Palyoff 12s dropped.
Made my mind up I wasn't missing these, str8 BATMAN!!!!

im from LI wtf does that have to do with anything? my b for posting this **** in this thread. MY B. yall dont gotta b dcks bout it

Back
Top Bottom