Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Doesnt matter what time the raffle is they had a list that u put ur name on and they stopped adding names at 12 noon monday then they are raffling them off at 230 tuesday
I had no idea they were doin that....interesting

Originally Posted by 1825vine

I really believe they will release on their website on a really random time. it's like a gift for those lucky people. So their website won't have so much traffic jam..........and so on. you know what i mean.

Thats not gonna happen. They will be up at 8:23 PM Pacific Standard Time on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008.

Originally Posted by 1825vine

I really believe they will release on their website on a really random time. it's like a gift for those lucky people. So their website won't have so much traffic jam..........and so on. you know what i mean.
I see what you are saying, but I hope they don't just pull a time out of a hat. I can't sit on the computer from now until after midnightPST tomorrow.

Am I correct in saying that simply having them in your cart does not hold them while you complete the payment screen? It seems like I read in the Em II threadthat some people had them in the cart but were told they were sold out when they completed the payment screen and hit submit.

I have spoke to 6 DIFFERENT Nike reps and they have all confirmed that information. Besides...I have read the same thing on a few different websites and itmatches with what majority of NT'ers are sayin/believing. I honestly dont even care what anyone here believes....I just know they will release at that time

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Am I correct in saying that simply having them in your cart does not hold them while you complete the payment screen? It seems like I read in the Em II thread that some people had them in the cart but were told they were sold out when they completed the payment screen and hit submit.
That's true. It was like that for the Motorsports.

Am I correct in saying that simply having them in your cart does not hold them while you complete the payment screen? It seems like I read in the Em II thread that some people had them in the cart but were told they were sold out when they completed the payment screen and hit submit.
Correct.....so get those fingers warmed up. I already got mine out:

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Correct.....so get those fingers warmed up. I already got mine out:
roll.gif
Nice pic!

Man, JB makes it as hard as possible. It seems to me that putting them in your cart should hold that pair for you to complete your transaction. I guess theyhave a different view of a virtual store cart as opposed to an actual cart where you have the item in your possession during checkout.

i wouldnt believe all those nike reps man... everyone i talked to while i was dealing with my ems was all pissed off and stressed out because of the release. italked to 4 different ones that day and each one sounded like they were about to commit suicide. they probably want people to think its a different time sothey dont have to deal with the madness....

Both Eastbay and NDC goes to the first people to order. Having them in your cart doesn't guarantee you getting them.

I have yet to confirm with my contact, but from what I know of the Brand Jordan team, 23:23 Eastern definitely sounds like the time they would choose. Theywant everything to be consistent with the number 23 and that would definitely do it. It won't be 23:23 Pacific because then they would be releasing on the24th in all other time zones. So just to make myself clear, I am quite confident that they will release at 11:23 PM Eastern/8:23 PM Pacific on Tuesday,December 23, 2008. Good luck to those that want them (and don't plan on selling them
wink.gif
)!

In a way, it seems kind of dirty of JB to release them late in the evening on the 23rd because that gives the people who are currently lined up at brick andmortar stores the opportunity to jump online and try to score a second pair. That puts those of us who are geographically unable to camp at a greaterdisadvantage due to increased site traffic and potentially rewards those who live near enough to the 22 brick and mortars to camp.

good luck to you guys trying for flightclub. ill be at the cavs vs rockets game. But if u happen to miss out they still have good sizes of the unc and chi 23s

whos going to millenium on Slauson.... imma be wearing a black and silver Nike AIR MAX 1 tee and maybe some GB V's with a Nametag

Back
Top Bottom