Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

yeah. i really hope they realease tonight. whether i get them or not. i would hate to stay up for nothing
I feel exactly the same

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

In a way, it seems kind of dirty of JB to release them late in the evening on the 23rd because that gives the people who are currently lined up at brick and mortar stores the opportunity to jump online and try to score a second pair. That puts those of us who are geographically unable to camp at a greater disadvantage due to increased site traffic and potentially rewards those who live near enough to the 22 brick and mortars to camp.
very very true, it is now 12:23 thought i would give it a chance

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've heard 12:23pst and est, 2:30pst and est, and 8:23pst/10:23est tomorrow night.

One down, two to go
My poor mouse is getting a workout. I know some people said you don't have to refresh - the screen will auto-refresh when the shoes areavailable. I just can't bring myself to believe it. I was constantly refreshing with the Ems and it worked out, so now my brain tells me to keeprefreshing.

I feel like I'm playing defense against a misdirection option offense.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

yeah. i really hope they realease tonight. whether i get them or not. i would hate to stay up for nothing
I feel exactly the same

Go to sleep then... Good night everyone, and good luck @ 23:23 pm EST on December 23rd...

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've heard 12:23pst and est, 2:30pst and est, and 8:23pst/10:23est tomorrow night.

One down, two to go
My poor mouse is getting a workout. I know some people said you don't have to refresh - the screen will auto-refresh when the shoes are available. I just can't bring myself to believe it. I was constantly refreshing with the Ems and it worked out, so now my brain tells me to keep refreshing.
Ya i got the Eminems off a refresh so that's exactly what I plan on doing with these. But now that 12:30's off the list I think it'ssafe to wait til about 1:45 to start checking again

this release is really starting to get under my skin. one store in norcal. 23 pairs availible on a busted website for 1 gabillion people. no set release time.AND now if they do drop these at night tomorrow that would be the stupidest thing ever. people are going to get a chance to cop and the store and then comehome and steal our pairs off FC. Who comes up with this garbage.

good luck to all those stayin up all night.lol. ima get a good nights rest tonight get em tmw when they actually release.

up late watching king ralph, while refreshing...

honestly - this is not a great movie....hahaha...*sigh*

GOOD NIGHT.. . go to bed already and let us get these shoes. do they want us to read them a story and tuck them into bed too.

Once upon a time, you went to bed early thinking you were smart..... use your imagination for the rest smart as

Back
Top Bottom