Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Ok so.....I just spoke to a very good Nike rep that knew all bout this release and flight club and was very helpful. Sounded like a real sneakerhead. He said he is 100% certain that these shoes will be released at 8:23 Pacific time tommorow (23rd) night. So there ya go folks!!!

Btw...I could be totally lying to all ya'll just to get u to go on tommorow night....so u won't be on at 2:30 AM tommorow morning. HAHAHAHAHA....keepin it interesting!!!
Seriously. Or the Nike rep could be lying to you also so he gets all the pairs HAHAHAHHAHAH....keepin it interesting right?

SO WHO HAS THE REAL SOLID DROP TIME ???????

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Not again .... These dont look good. A bit cheap looking .

Quoted from the 1st page.
roll.gif

Times change huh?

ONCE AGAIN WE ALL KNOW " RICO7JT " has had a MAJOR change of heart on these shoes ... I also said I would of like to have seen more pictures ...After looking at them on the 1st page for a few days ... I FELL IN LOVE ..... and YES I LIKE THEM .

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Ok so.....I just spoke to a very good Nike rep that knew all bout this release and flight club and was very helpful. Sounded like a real sneakerhead. He said he is 100% certain that these shoes will be released at 8:23 Pacific time tommorow (23rd) night. So there ya go folks!!!

Btw...I could be totally lying to all ya'll just to get u to go on tommorow night....so u won't be on at 2:30 AM tommorow morning. HAHAHAHAHA....keepin it interesting!!!
Seriously. Or the Nike rep could be lying to you also so he gets all the pairs HAHAHAHHAHAH....keepin it interesting right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Me too Rico at first I didn't like the shoe but once I saw somemore pics I started liking them

Yea it happens .. If you look on the 1st page and look at the 2nd picture with that poster of RESPECT in the background , the shoes look ugly to me ... I needto see some better pictures showing the true beauty in these .....

I feel you man .. I rather get it over with now ... if they drop tomorrow at 8 my time , I know I well miss them , I have to much xmas shopping to finish up on.

JB has us glued to the computer all night. I want to believe it will be at 23:23 EST tomorrow night, but I can't resist checking at other times I thinkhave potential.

Ok.....the shoes are releasing at 8:23 Pacific time on the night of the 23rd. I wasn't serious bout "keepin it interesting". I know....most ofyou are still gonna stay up till 2:30 Pacific time to just be safe though lol

Doesnt matter what time the raffle is they had a list that u put ur name on and they stopped adding names at 12 noon monday then they are raffling them off at230 tuesday

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

These are AMAZING!!! All of you saying that you don't like these, this is a CLASSIC Black/Red colorway... Suede upper, red stitching, red velvet, and a black sole... Clean!!!
Felt like quoting myself (from Page 3) because I loved the Black/Red XX3's ever since Ifirst saw them... I knew everyone's opinions would change once they say better pictures... Hopefully, I can be one of the lucky ones to cop on FlightClub... Good luck to everyone, because that's what it's going to take!!!

I really believe they will release on their website on a really random time. it's like a gift for those lucky people. So their website won't have somuch traffic jam..........and so on. you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom