Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

everytime i enter the site that dam Shady Jordan II thing pops up with that video is that happening to every1 else ?
Yup, sure is..you gotta be quick with your mouse though to back out of that. For some weird reason, that site is going mad quick with loading. I did a few things to my computer and ready to go. I def' feel good about this. Everything for some reason says "23". My mom texted me today at 12:23 today, checked my iphone a few mins ago, it said Chesapeake, VA is 23* tonight, i'm 23 years old right now. My bday is on 12/30/84= 126 divide that by 3, its 42. Divide that by 2 and its 21, then add 2, its 23.
eyes.gif

What stuff did you do to ur comp??? Like to make it any faster or whatever....

everytime i enter the site that dam Shady Jordan II thing pops up with that video is that happening to every1 else ?
Yup, sure is..you gotta be quick with your mouse though to back out of that. For some weird reason, that site is going mad quick with loading. I did a few things to my computer and ready to go. I def' feel good about this. Everything for some reason says "23". My mom texted me today at 12:23 today, checked my iphone a few mins ago, it said Chesapeake, VA is 23* tonight, i'm 23 years old right now. My bday is on 12/30/84= 126 divide that by 3, its 42. Divide that by 2 and its 21, then add 2, its 23.
eyes.gif

for fighting for our country will be honored with these shoes. it looks like you'll get them, besides the last part why would u do all that math. you cando that with anyones birthday and come up with 23 u just gotta use different numbers

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

What did you do with all those pairs? Did you sell them? Doesn't matter what shoes they are, it's the principle.
If you're mad at him for copping and flipping four months after a release, then you're just salty resellers make money. I think most people that are annoyed with resellers are annoyed they're scooping up ridiculous amounts of kicks on release day and precluding others from making reasonable pickups. There is a difference.

I can careless if he bought them to sell, I don't blame him because I would have done the same thing. But at the end of the day, reselling is reselling.

Thanks Chris for chiming in. Reselling is reselling but there are different degrees if you will. I gave everyone a fair shot at obtaining a pair, unlike most resellers these days who cop on the release date and do not give more people a shot. Anyways, lets dead this.

I been seeing the conversation between you guys and all I have to say is yea i hate it when i really want a par of kickz and some one buys them just to sellthem again. But thats what this country is all about capitalism, you cant blame someone for wanting to make money, If anything you should blame the hypebeastwho buy them for the ridiculous prices but you cant blame someone for tying to make some money.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

eyes.gif

What stuff did you do to ur comp??? Like to make it any faster or whatever....
Delete the cache/cookies on your computer. Also the Internet temp files, you'll see a slight increase in speed. Hope it helps...

eyes.gif

last one was a little reach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocboy023

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

What did you do with all those pairs? Did you sell them? Doesn't matter what shoes they are, it's the principle.
If you're mad at him for copping and flipping four months after a release, then you're just salty resellers make money. I think most people that are annoyed with resellers are annoyed they're scooping up ridiculous amounts of kicks on release day and precluding others from making reasonable pickups. There is a difference.

I can careless if he bought them to sell, I don't blame him because I would have done the same thing. But at the end of the day, reselling is reselling.

Thanks Chris for chiming in. Reselling is reselling but there are different degrees if you will. I gave everyone a fair shot at obtaining a pair, unlike most resellers these days who cop on the release date and do not give more people a shot. Anyways, lets dead this.

I been seeing the conversation between you guys and all I have to say is yea i hate it when i really want a par of kickz and some one buys them just to sell them again. But thats what this country is all about capitalism, you cant blame someone for wanting to make money, If anything you should blame the hypebeast who buy them for the ridiculous prices but you cant blame someone for tying to make some money.

Same here but I bought them all 4 months after the release. That gave "you" plenty of time to act before I did.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

eyes.gif

for fighting for our country will be honored with these shoes. it looks like you'll get them, besides the last part why would u do all that math. you can do that with anyones birthday and come up with 23 u just gotta use different numbers

I appreciate it, I definately hope I'll be able to grab a pair. We will see...if not though, spending time with my family for X-mas is an even greater giftas those who didn't make it back safely will miss out with there families...

Anyways man this thread has gotten outta hand but can someone please let me know the time and when these are releasing. I didn't get the II's and Ireally wanted them for myself not to RESELL but hopefully I can get these.

eyes.gif
lol all them numbers reminded me of the jim carry movie "23"

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was too funny HoopsTV.
Yo, lets talk about the black/red xx3 joints and end all of this back and forth BS going on with a few of the Niketalkers as it is doing nothing except forwasting time.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was too funny HoopsTV.
Yo, lets talk about the black/red xx3 joints and end all of this back and forth BS going on with a few of the Niketalkers as it is doing nothing except for wasting time.
That was funny and I know you talkin bout me and that other dude but that's right man screw all this hate and let's try to get these shoesman

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

eyes.gif

for fighting for our country will be honored with these shoes. it looks like you'll get them, besides the last part why would u do all that math. you can do that with anyones birthday and come up with 23 u just gotta use different numbers

I appreciate it, I definately hope I'll be able to grab a pair. We will see...if not though, spending time with my family for X-mas is an even greater gift as those who didn't make it back safely will miss out with there families...

family over kicks anyday especially when you're in the military

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

What is tax like on flight club? Tax an shipping will make these at least $270?
for the II's paid 8 on tax and 8 on shipping so i dont think it will be over 50 dollars. they're shipping isnt as pricy as them resellerwebsites

just to confirm, they will be releasing 8:23 PM Pacific time 12/23 (not tonight!), or 11:23 Eastern time for those on the east coast like myself

Oh ok. How fast is shipping?
I never ordered from them.
Also do they double box? Please tell me they do.

Back
Top Bottom