Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

jus came from 34th street. the tents are right in front the stores. talk about a campout in 15-25 degree weather witht the windchill feeling like -3.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Oh ok. How fast is shipping?
I never ordered from them.
Also do they double box? Please tell me they do.
lol i wish i can tell u how fast is shipping i guess it all depends on what type of shipping i chose ground shipping on thursday and still haventrecieved my shoes and also a shipment comfirmation so IMO SLOW!but then again its christmas

i would be camping out too if any store near me was getting them a store an hour away in Boston is getting them and i was gona go camp out early today sincethere was only like 10 ppl as of sunday and i called today and they said they were doing a raffel.....like what the hell is a dam raffel!!!! thats so STUPID iwas so PISSED !!!

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Oh ok. How fast is shipping?
I never ordered from them.
Also do they double box? Please tell me they do.
lol i wish i can tell u how fast is shipping i guess it all depends on what type of shipping i chose ground shipping on thursday and still havent recieved my shoes and also a shipment comfirmation so IMO SLOW!but then again its christmas
Wow so I guess I cant rock these christmas day.
How much was the illinois tax they charged you? I took my cash out thinking I can depend on HOH, I have to work in like 2 hours so I was wondering if I need todrop back all this cash back in the bank before i go in. I was expecting them to charge around 40 dollars tax.

I remember when this post first started everyone was saying these were garbage and so on, but now everyone is asking what time there going up on flightclubbecause thats the only way most of us will be able to get them!!! I for one would like a pair because i like this colorway! And since I wasn't able to pickup the 11/12 cdp I have my hopes set on these!

^Does it automatically so no need to worry. Just stare at the computer screen
wink.gif

Lol I'm not even gonna attempt. Sincerely though, best of luck to everyone trying. I already got my dose of anxiety from finals week, I'll pass on thisone.

when they go on sale will it be on the page that has the AF1s picture then the catalog picture then the shady II's etc... ? Like will a pic of them come upor something that you click on ?

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

when they go on sale will it be on the page that has the AF1s picture then the catalog picture then the shady II's etc... ? Like will a pic of them come up or something that you click on ?
They probably gonna come up like the Em's with their own picture that you will click on.....still wondering about the release info but guessno one wants to help a fellow NTer out

Gotta have em, the final offical jordan release. I dont care what they look like. Jordan could take a crap in a box 529 times and i'd still buy them

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've heard 12:23pst and est, 2:30pst and est, and 8:23pst/10:23est tomorrow night.

Man this is startin to end up like that number 23 movie like someone stated thanks for the heads up K20

going to bed guys, gotta hit the gym in 4hrs, good luck to all if they drop later tonight. i'll just take the L and move on.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've heard 12:23pst and est, 2:30pst and est, and 8:23pst/10:23est tomorrow night.

I've heard a lot of release dates too. I don't have any idea when they're coming out.

Ok so.....I just spoke to a very good Nike rep that knew all bout this release and flight club and was very helpful. Sounded like a real sneakerhead. He saidhe is 100% certain that these shoes will be released at 8:23 Pacific time tommorow (23rd) night. So there ya go folks!!!

Btw...I could be totally lying to all ya'll just to get u to go on tommorow night....so u won't be on at 2:30 AM tommorow morning. HAHAHAHAHA....keepinit interesting!!!

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Ok so.....I just spoke to a very good Nike rep that knew all bout this release and flight club and was very helpful. Sounded like a real sneakerhead. He said he is 100% certain that these shoes will be released at 8:23 Pacific time tommorow (23rd) night. So there ya go folks!!!

Btw...I could be totally lying to all ya'll just to get u to go on tommorow night....so u won't be on at 2:30 AM tommorow morning. HAHAHAHAHA....keepin it interesting!!!
this is the reason why everybody has no clue

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Ok so.....I just spoke to a very good Nike rep that knew all bout this release and flight club and was very helpful. Sounded like a real sneakerhead. He said he is 100% certain that these shoes will be released at 8:23 Pacific time tommorow (23rd) night. So there ya go folks!!!

Btw...I could be totally lying to all ya'll just to get u to go on tommorow night....so u won't be on at 2:30 AM tommorow morning. HAHAHAHAHA....keepin it interesting!!!

Man this is gettin stupid and outta control...you know what I have been comin on Niketalk for years and have never seen so many c blockers in my life. Too manylittle kids on here actin stupid
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom