BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Can these idiots in here stop with the "he wasn't dressed for a jog" nonsense? Again, there are people at the gym or in my neighborhood exercising every day with non-workout attire. My dad is a terrible dresser who goes out for walks/light jogs in non workout shorts all the time. I guess my neighbors should threaten him with a shotgun next time he goes out :stoneface: Get the hell out of here with that deflection garbage

the point of that thread wasn’t about the cop or white people. At all. You won’t find anyone on here who goes harder on police than me that’s facts, I have multiple threads about it. My uncle who was like a father to me was murdered by police and it was put on YouTube. But anyway, I understand your point but you completely missed mine. We all under the same constitution at the end of the day. It was the message. If you think we’re gonna drain our swamp or get to where we want to without the cooperation of non blacks then idk what to tell you.
Oh I completely get and understood your point, it wasn't difficult. I have no issue with you or your post at all, seriously, not even a stray shot sent your way, and I have no doubt you know how police are in America. Doesn't change my thoughts on just that actual cop's rant at all. Before or after, black folks have been publicly having their rights violated in great volume, and i'm willing to bet he doesn't have a video rant on that, and more likely have mocked it (if he has I will apologize, but i'm sure I never will have to). Again it sounds nice, and I hope it gets somewhere, he should keep doing his thing. If that sort of movement gains traction he'll certainly get more results than we have been. I'm not against him at all, that said he can still eat a whole **** with his hypocrisy and blinders he's had on for a decade. Something comes of it, cool.

what was suspicious about it????
did u also find the white couple who was looking for homes
who just walked into shannon brown house suspicious???
usually folks dont just walk into for sale homes alone
usually a realtor accompanying them
but it not unheard of to not have a realtor with u

I'm not familiar with the Shannon Brown situation, so I can't speak to it.

I think it's general etiquette to atleast carry yourself a certain way when you're in someone else's neighborhood. Where I grew up any uknowns on the block were suspicious until they were cleared, I remember cats thinking those mormon cats were FEDs for the longest, lol. Cats had no clue mormons existed. I spent sometime in California during my time in the Navy days and I don't how many times I heard "What's Up Cuz" when I was hanging out with in various hoods and had to explain myself.

Whether you're in a black, white or brown neighborhood there's simple etiquette.

As I said before, that didn't give them the right to kill this man and they are "Threat" to society.

I think it's general etiquette to atleast carry yourself a certain way when you're in someone else's neighborhood. Where I grew up any uknowns on the block were suspicious until they were cleared, I remember cats thinking those mormon cats were FEDs for the longest, lol. Cats had no clue mormons existed. I spent sometime in California during my time in the Navy days and I don't how many times I heard "What's Up Cuz" when I was hanging out with in various hoods and had to explain myself.

Whether you're in a black, white or brown neighborhood there's simple etiquette.

As I said before, that didn't give them the right to kill this man and they are "Threat" to society.

Not sure about that.

There's a fine line between respectability politics and what you're calling "simple etiquette".

People shouldn't be expected to behave in any over the top/ out of the ordinary manner so as to avoid trouble in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

To me simple etiquette while being in a neighborhood that isn't yours is:

- Be aware of your surroundings
-Don't litter
- wave if somebody greets you... things along these lines-- nothing over the top, nothing out of the ordinary, just cordial

Now if its gang territory or something, the bottom line is if you're not part of the gang or affiliated in some recognizable respect, what the hell are you even doing there in the first place? There isn't anything there for you. And if you absolutely have to enter gang territory, get in, get out, keep your head down and shut up...right?

And I've spent the majority of my life in California and it's generally not "What's up cuz?" it's more like "AYE WHERE YOU FROM?"

Having a little trouble with "suspicious" too. Maybe I'm splitting hairs or misunderstanding. But suspicion implies he was up to no good. Was he suspicious, or just a dude in the neighborhood running with khaki shorts on?

If someone rolls past on a 16 speed wearing denim is he also suspicious?

I see white dudes running in khaki shorts in NYC all the damned time to be quite honest. Simply look on the west side highway, and you may even see one of them running in a parka with shorts on in the fall.

Not sure about that.

There's a fine line between respectability politics and what you're calling "simple etiquette".

People shouldn't be expected to behave in any over the top/ out of the ordinary manner so as to avoid trouble in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

To me simple etiquette while being in a neighborhood that isn't yours is:

- Be aware of your surroundings
-Don't litter
- wave if somebody greets you... things along these lines-- nothing over the top, nothing out of the ordinary, just cordial

Now if its gang territory or something, the bottom line is if you're not part of the gang or affiliated in some recognizable respect, what the hell are you even doing there in the first place? There isn't anything there for you. And if you absolutely have to enter gang territory, get in, get out, keep your head down and shut up...right?

And I've spent the majority of my life in California and it's generally not "What's up cuz?" it's more like "AYE WHERE YOU FROM?"

it depends. cali is hella big lol.

no one has to prove anything
to walk on a block
or be in a neighborhood

It was reported he was out for a jog, his mother said he liked to run. If thats the case, his stop at that property is a lil suspicious? Also, he wasn't really dressed to be running and some could find that suspicious. Either way, those dudes had no right to chase him down and kill him. They are threats to society and should not be out here with the rest of us. Theres not doubt race played a pivotal decision in their actions. I sure their character will be called in court.

I'm black!

Exactly. Both things can be true. He might have been acting suspiciously but at the same time those dudes went way over the line and were likely fueled by racist ulterior motives.

Balance fallacy

The balance fallacy is an informal logical fallacy that occurs when two sides of an argument are assumed to have equal or comparable value regardless of their respective merits, which (in turn) can lead to the conclusion that the answer to a problem is always to be found between two extremes. The latter is effectively an inverse false dilemma, discarding the two extremes rather than the middle.

While the rational position on a topic is often between two extremes, this cannot be assumed without actually considering the evidence. Sometimes the extreme position is actually the correct one, and sometimes the entire spectrum of belief is wrong, and truth exists in an orthogonal direction that hasn't yet been considered.

Balance is often a problem in the media, where confrontational or adversarial journalism might present more of a controversy about some topic than actually exists, giving equal time to fringe minority viewpoints to draw in viewers. It is effectively the opposite of bias — whereas bias over-emphasises one view to the detriment of another legitimate, well-supported view to give the impression of one being favoured, false balance over-emphasises a minority or unsupported view to the detriment of a well-supported view to give the impression that neither is favoured.

REPEAT:

Balance is often a problem in the media, where confrontational or adversarial journalism might present more of a controversy about some topic than actually exists, giving equal time to fringe minority viewpoints to draw in viewers.

Fringe Minority Viewpoints presented here:

What was he wearing?

What was his heart rate?

Why was he wearing those shoes?

Why did he look in an empty house?

Did he steal in High School?

His Momma said he liked to run.

Etc

Etc

What does any of that matter?

SRS - I'd like to know.

Weve spent pages and pages talking about the victim.

I just posted a video exposing the corruption of an entire department / DA's office but yet and still folks are CONSUMED by the murder victims attire / victim " looking suspicious".

Wow.

Last edited:
Can these idiots in here stop with the "he wasn't dressed for a jog" nonsense? Again, there are people at the gym or in my neighborhood exercising every day with non-workout attire. My dad is a terrible dresser who goes out for walks/light jogs in non workout shorts all the time. I guess my neighbors should threaten him with a shotgun next time he goes out :stoneface: Get the hell out of here with that deflection garbage
It's not just the clothes though. Unless I missed something nothing we've seen so far suggests he was jogging he didnt look tired or out of breath. I hope as more comes out it is proven he was jogging but if things at the moment aren't adding up not everyone is going to just overlook that.

needs to be everywhere. the tools they used to oppress us will protect us, at least on a small to medium scale. good defense is the best offense.

you seen them mf kept their asses up the street right? they know better. that kumbaya **** been dead, terrorist organizations and entities don’t understand that.

every march, protest, whatever should look similar to this. that’s how it looks when the devil is afraid.

next time a white liberal chirping in your face about how “we” (they) don’t need guns, run that video.

they blockin y’all boys from askin that?

context and nuance be damned huh

1810AE22-7E70-4AAE-BC72-B2B1447363E5.png
A Mod and a few others have decided that I am a problem here, not the racist comments that they've been making, and then have allowed here for years. I noticed some guy who was a moderator on that dump sole collector, turbouno stating that he found it insulting that I would ask someone if they were Black. So apparently, many of these dudes do not want you to know that they are indeed white, so they can convince you to think that they are cool, judging them through their supposed character. As if disingenuous comments cannot be made by non blacks, those who become colored when it is convenient. They want to tell Black people when and where they can be Black here on NikeTalk, because they are minorities too, because they too face racism.

So now you have a thread like this where a Black man has murdered, yet again by racists. And there is a person modding this thread that wants Black people to realize their choice, in judging white people through their character. Here is his comment about me......I'm not sure if you are familiar, but he has been banned multiple times over a span of YEARS, and keep coming back with different names. I am not talking about harassing members as a freedom fighter calling out MAGA goofs for their idiocracy. On the topic of demanding to know the race of someone else, he has been addressed by our site co-founder on this topic; he has been told that we value the privacy of our members and if someone does not freely volunteer personal information, they are at no requirement to share that information. KHUFU still demands it of people, and not every topic regarding racial inequality NEEDS to have experimental backing.

This is the bullskip that he is presenting, he wants Black people on Niketalk to Black when it is convenient, or else he'll make up something about you, in order to justify his actions.

I wonder how many people he's actually inboxed about this situation?

It's no never mind though. I have the whole back and forth between him and Kinfolk, and will forward it to you. RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

Last edited:
It's not just the clothes though. Unless I missed something nothing we've seen so far suggests he was jogging he didnt look tired or out of breath. I hope as more comes out it is proven he was jogging but if things at the moment aren't adding up not everyone is going to just overlook that.

:stoneface:

Not everyone is a slob who gets tired and out of breath after a light run. Don't project your inability to do 2 miles without being worn out onto a victim

I went to court and got a $400 citation for trespassing back when I was 19. I should've been executed instead based on the logic of these clowns.
Yeah just wondering what the purpose of these folks speculation is, and what need does it serve to you or the case. Let's say they are 100% correct, you've done it, that itch is scratched. What now? In your mind is it significant justification to have the case thrown out? Enough to justify murder? Help point us in the right direction so we can marvel at your genius, or arrive at the point that it's irrelevant to the scope of the crime and is a stupid, pointless ******* question leading to nowhere. This way we can move on.

Back
Top Bottom