BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

You can guess what the overwhelming answer was...

source.gif

Welp, the hell was I thinking. Of course. I'll keep it moving.

:stoneface:

Not everyone is a slob who gets tired and out of breath after a light run. Don't project your inability to do 2 miles without being worn out onto a victim
I do need to get back in shape not gonna lie although I'm confident I can still outrun you.

If you have seen something that clearly indicates he was jogging please point it out maybe I missed it. He was running for 2 miles?

Very proud of my Conservatives on NT. Too many libs think this is love and basketball where Omar Epps gives Sanna Lathan a second chance after losing da game. Not going to happen. Blacks for Trump are Here to Stay. #4COALSMEN.

This is just like in tv shows when two parties give their perspective on a situation and both are greatly biased towards a certain angle and have a very specific narrative and both sides add and omit certain details.

It's like both sides are purposely being obtuse in order to construct a narrative that supports the outcome they desire, and it's normally fueled by race.

The pivotal point of the case is gonna be whether or not they pointed the gun at him and unfortunately that part is not on camera. Prosecution will probably argue that they did and he was trying to defend himself. Defense will likely argue that he didn't point the gun and simply told him to stop running and he attempted to grab it.

The jogging narrative is just silly to me and looks like a poor cover up to what he was really doing. I doubt he was simply looking at floorplans out of curiosity. Regardless, he did not deserve to die.

The two dudes and the cameraman are 100% racists and only pursued him bc he was black and they likely felt that he did not have innocent motives while examining the site.

They were 100% out of line for getting firearms involved. I think they pointed the gun at him first and he tried to grab it for his protection. The fact that they put his life in danger first is why I believe they should be locked up.

I don’t care if he wasn’t jogging, I don’t care if he was actually stealing stuff from that house, there’s no way those two idiots should have chased him with guns or chased him at all. To blame the person that was chased with guns and killed is wrong. I find it hard to believe this wasn’t motivated by race :smh:

This is just like in tv shows when two parties give their perspective on a situation and both are greatly biased towards a certain angle and have a very specific narrative and both sides add and omit certain details.

You are comparing a serious real life murder to fictitious tv shows?

Nothing more needs to be said.....

ADDED TO IGNORE LIST!!!

I'm sorry, but honestly, who cares.

EVEN IF Arbery wasn't jogging and was found to have snooped around or robbed the house, does that justify this clan of father and son to actively pursue and look for trouble by confronting Arbery? They weren't the ones being robbed and they didn't know for certain it was Arbery. I don't see how any rational person would say that Arbery's murder (it's a murder not self defense, full stop) was okay (screw that prosecutor).

Think about it. Rather than report (supposed) suspicious activity that they didn't even witness, these two thugs think it's within their right conduct vigilantism and, with guns in hand, drive in pursuit of Arbery. The audacity to think that just reeks of privilege.

I hope justice is served b/c I'm sick and tired of seeing all these bad guys winning. It frustrates me to no end.

Sorry for ranting.

On a side note, the only thing that gives me solace when I read this thread is reading aepps20 aepps20 's gems.

It's not just the clothes though. Unless I missed something nothing we've seen so far suggests he was jogging he didnt look tired or out of breath. I hope as more comes out it is proven he was jogging but if things at the moment aren't adding up not everyone is going to just overlook that.

You can guess what the overwhelming answer was...

I hate that I get curious and check what they have to say because it's always so ridiculous and it gets my blood pressure up. Trespassing is not grounds for murder.

They are likely racists that play towards an angle that paints the perpetrator like an angel.

Then on the other end of the spectrum, you've got people like some of the cats in this thread.

Obvious racial bias and emotional calls on both sides.

It's gonna get real tricky bc legally they are allowed to open carry.

When it's all said and done, I think they deserve to be locked up.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I've taken time to digest the new discoveries and I have reached a new conclusion on what I feel the verdict will be.

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT WILL BE THE FACT THAT: ON CAMERA, ARBERY RAN *AWAY* FROM MCMICHAEL. THUS THERE IS NO WAY MCMICHAEL FELT HIS LIFE WAS THREATENED, YET HE CHASED ARBERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON.

Arbery had reason to believe that his life was in danger unjustly, he had reason to grab the gun in attempt to preserve his own life.

CONCLUSION: McMichael will be deemed the aggressor with unnecessary, lethal force.

VERDICT: Second degree murder, 25 years for the shooter. They will find no evidence of premeditation, thus ruling out 1st degree murder.

i am *VERY* confident with this call.

I doubt he was simply looking at floorplans out of curiosity.

i don’t understand how you can make this kind of assumption. if he wasn’t looking out of curiosity then what are you trying to imply?

you talk about sides being obtuse but yet you’re just as guilty of being such. multiple people have stated that prospective home buyers and people in general enter the frames of unconstructed homes just to get a look. my parents live in the suburbs and there are track homes constantly being built. even if we weren’t looking to buy, we’ve gotten out of our car to take a look, to see floor plans and the size of rooms. why is it so hard to believe that Ahmaud Arbery was doing the same?

i don’t understand how you can make this kind of assumption. if he wasn’t looking out of curiosity then what are you trying to imply?

you talk about sides being obtuse but yet you’re just as guilty of being such. multiple people have stated that prospective home buyers and people in general enter the frames of unconstructed homes just to get a look. my parents live in the suburbs and there are track homes constantly being built. even if we weren’t looking to buy, we’ve gotten out of our car to take a look, to see floor plans and the size of rooms. why is it so hard to believe that Ahmaud Arbery was doing the same?

I get your point and it is valid. It's basically a guess. I could be wrong and I could be right. It's possible that he could've been there out of curiosity and it's possible that he could've been looking for things to steal. Only he knows. Either way, involving firearms is uncalled for and I feel that the killer will get 2nd degree murder, since a good deal is caught in tape.

Real Truth? "That's Not The Georgia Law" Lawyer Debunks Former Officer's Claim That The Shooters Of Ahmaud Arbery Will Be Let Go! "You Cannot Chase"

a thorough response to that boot licker & his nut hugging supporters.

The jogging narrative is just silly to me and looks like a poor cover up to what he was really doing. I doubt he was simply looking at floorplans out of curiosity. Regardless, he did not deserve to die.
- ignores that the two murderers lied about the string of robberies.
- ignores that yes, folks do enter construction sites on a whim.
- ignores that the victim was shot three times
- ignores that they had an altercation with another black guy a few weeks prior.

This is what I mean by not getting the benefit of the doubt.

Furthermore, was he found with something that belonged to the construction site? No.

Did he have anything that belonged to those two men? No.

They shot him because they wanted to kill a black person.

Back
Top Bottom