BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I posted earlier that upon new discovery over the weekend, it may not be as clear cut as i expected.

And as much as can't stand Tomi Lauren, I agree with her that the "out for a jog" angle is so disingenuous. I never bought it.

i'll never ever agree with someone who compared quarantine in 2020 to "willful slavery"

lahren is the epitome of abject stupidity with a media platform

Once I saw video of AA walking around that house prior to him being murdered, like many of you I saw the spin game getting polished up a mile away. Hopefully AA's family lawyer channels Jordan in '92.

Our convo about the meet and greet in Georgia.

Don’t sweat it.

Meth reviewed the DM’s between he and I at my request and determined that he was abusing his powers as a moderator.

He’s obviously upset that this entire thing isn’t going his way. His game now is to be as petty as possible and deny any wrong doing.

He was wrong from the very beginning so Be sure to note anymore bad behavior on his behalf.

Don’t sweat it.

Meth reviewed the DM’s between he and I at my request and determined that he was abusing his powers as a moderator.

He’s obviously upset that this entire thing isn’t going his way. His game now is to be as petty as possible.

He was wrong from the very beginning so Be sure to note anymore bad behavior on his behalf.
Done. Glad everyone can see the bias, selective reasoning being used.

Done. Glad everyone can see the bias, selective reasoning being used.

Yeah I mean the best part is that nobody is engaging him in the way that he wants to be engaged i.e. nobody is taking his opinion on the matter seriously at all as it is a complete joke.

I’m satisfied with that. He’s relegated to lurking, passive aggressive reps, and banging his head against the wall because nobody is interested in what he has to say on the subject.

He’ll probably post some more incoherent nonsense at some point either trying to flex or rope people into a foolish debate, but I think the people that he targets know how to handle it now.

Last edited:
As a black man you always gotta be aware of your surroundings. Can’t be naive thinking ****s sweet. Fam didn’t deserve to die but he was most definitely on some bozo ****
My mother was saying the same thing. She said that as a 25 year old Black dude, son should have been aware of his sourrondings. He was in country *** racist Georgia, in what seems like a mostly white neighborhood walking in and out of construction sites and running around. Not to say its right, but he should have had better awareness. When I go visit my granny in West Virgina I def aint going for a run in the neighborhood because I know ish aint sweet for Black people out there.

To be quite honest, this is where being too trusting of white people, will definitely get you into trouble. I cannot say what was on this Brother’s mind, but if you’re running around in a white neighborhood THINKING that some “good “ white people are around? You’ve already started off on the wrong foot.
Yea wasnt a good idea. Also wasnt a good idea to go in that house given that he prob should have know that the white neighbors would be watching him.

This sounds like respectability politics honestly. Like every black person has to have black ops level instincts at all times, doing all things or they earn what's coming. That's not realistic.
Sounds crazy but its reality. Gotta be on guard at all times unfortunately.

But he's dead. Murdered. What good is "should have known better"? What's the point? What's the motive and end goal with those statements? shut the case down and let's go about business as usual, he should have known better.
The point is that " knowing better" unfortunately for a lot of us is the difference between life and death. Its not fair or right but its reality. Its the reason why so many black parents stress to their kids the importance of being aware of your surroundings 24/7. Knowing better as a Black can help keep you out of an early grave.

As it relates to being “aware of your surrounding” as a black man,

"Why do I have to apologize to white people for acting as a free black man, I am not your slave!"
You should never apologize, never should have to be Black , only when it is convenient. Screw’em. That’s why they hate me here. I’ll talk about what it means to be Black, while eating ice cream. However, while being free? Always remember, a whole bunch of them think that you should not be as free as you are. But I know that you already know. That is the awareness that I speak to.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I posted earlier that upon new discovery over the weekend, it may not be as clear cut as i expected.

This dude broke it down very well. No emotional calls, no bias due to race or racial history, just facts and how that information will be applied.

I think the son will get found guilty of manslaughter, 10 years tops.

And as much as can't stand Tomi Lauren, I agree with her that the "out for a jog" angle is so disingenuous. I never bought it.

You’re taking cues from a MAGA Uncle Tom who likes Candace Owens and Tomi ******* Lauren!? Two people who are notoriously wrong, bigoted, and head up their *** stupid?

Aight.

Last edited:
You’re taking cues from a MAGA Uncle Tom who likes Candace Owens and Tomi ****ING Lauren!? Two people who are notoriously wrong, bigoted, and head up their *** stupid?

Aight.

I told DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , that sooperhooper sooperhooper has a house slave mentality in the past. NOT SURPRISED ABOUT ANY OF HIS RECENT STATEMENTS. Man's is lost in his own sea of ignorance.

I told DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , that sooperhooper sooperhooper has a house slave mentality in the past. NOT SURPRISED ABOUT ANY OF HIS RECENT STATEMENTS. Man's is lost in his own sea of ignorance.
Iikikki.gif

Back
Top Bottom