BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

I think the folks debating the narrative that "he went into the house" are missing something.

If he was white, would this have happened?

If he was white, would we be discussing houses?

If he was white, and black people murdered him, would we be talking about "citizens arrest"?

SRS - I want to know.

No, had my neighbors (they were white) and their dogs full on explore my house when it was getting built. It was awkward when we caught their dog peeing in the basement. They wanted to see if we had a walk in closet in the second bedroom because the builder told them it wasn't an option when they built their house.

I go for a run every night at 11 PM-midnight (Sometimes with a cool down walk until 1 AM) to avoid running into people during social distancing. Should my neighbors pull guns on me and interrogate me for “sketchy behavior”?

Some people would say yes. Living your life and doing normal things is "sketchy" if you aren't white.

it’s just absurd to me that a black man showing a bit of curiosity is considered “sketchy”. In the area where my parents live, there were tons of people driving in from all over the Bay and taking a look at the ongoing construction while new houses were being built. Guess the property developers and neighbors should’ve pulled out shotguns and blasted everyone who came through.

I go for a run every night at 11 PM-midnight (Sometimes with a cool down walk until 1 AM) to avoid running into people during social distancing. Should my neighbors pull guns on me and interrogate me for “sketchy behavior”?

nope.

it’s just absurd to me that a black man showing a bit of curiosity is considered “sketchy”. In the area where my parents live, there were tons of people driving in from all over the Bay and taking a look at the ongoing construction while new houses were being built. Guess the property developers and neighbors should’ve pulled out shotguns and blasted everyone who came through.

It really is absurd fam. Nothing was sketchy and if you have to fear getting blasted just because you want home ideas, I'd rather live on the streets.

It really is absurd fam. Nothing was sketchy and if you have to fear getting blasted just because you want home ideas, I'd rather live on the streets.
Pssshhh.... focus....your breaking character again...
20200511_001053.gif

Lol why wouldn't you? You dont want all the facts?

Me asking this isnt suggesting he was guilty and deserved what happened. But when things dont add up yeah questions will be asked.
It's an irrelevant question to the case

He didn't harm anyone
He didn't damage any property
He didn't steal any property
He didn't threaten to do any of the above

Those are the facts that are relevant not what he was wearing

By your standards, what is an acceptable kit for jogging?
Generally people wear athletic shorts not khaki shorts to exercise.
It's an irrelevant question to the case

He didn't harm anyone
He didn't damage any property
He didn't steal any property
He didn't threaten to do any of the above

Those are the facts that are relevant not what he was wearing

If that's how his defense wants to paint it it is relevant. But I see you guys wanna act dense I get it..

I’ve seen people working out in jeans and Timbs; guess I should pull a gun out on them next time I see them.

Citizens arrest for maybe a misdemeanor though?

I wonder how common that is and if there's even a precedent.
I just assume their defense is gonna show the vid of him in the house and running, then claim he had some kind of intention of stealing which might be higher then a misdemeanor.
Idk. I didn't have much faith before the video and now I have less. Sucks man

Some people would say yes. Living your life and doing normal things is "sketchy" if you aren't white.
Random, but Recently pre covid I walked downstairs from my luxury apartment to go to buy a cronut from the food truck and started laughing at the absurdity of it. Then a random white lady with a dog larger than both of us combined shuffled off to the side when she saw me. Then laughed at that.

Random, but Recently pre covid I walked downstairs from my luxury apartment to go to buy a cronut from the food truck and started laughing at the absurdity of it. Then a random white lady with a dog larger than both of us combined shuffled off to the side when she saw me. Then laughed at that.

I would chalk that experience up to you being HANDSOME and a CONSERVATIVE more than anything else. Rin Tin Tin K9 cop wanted to live with you instead.

Back
Top Bottom