BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Random, but Recently pre covid I walked downstairs from my luxury apartment to go to buy a cronut from the food truck and started laughing at the absurdity of it. Then a random white lady with a dog larger than both of us combined shuffled off to the side when she saw me. Then laughed at that.
Was your initial laugh from a place of, "Damn, how did EYE end up HERE?"

I would chalk that experience up to you being HANDSOME and a CONSERVATIVE more than anything else. Rin Tin Tin K9 cop wanted to live with you instead.

I just want to take a moment to say God Bless You aepps20!

Even if we have nothing else, we can laugh.

recruitment-laughter_is_the_best_medicine-idioms-expressions-medicines-prescriptions-sden1301_...jpg

Guy who recorded it with the crocodile tears

The camera man is probably walking away from this completely unscathed.

The Murderer's father implicated the camera man in his words to police saying he tried to block Arbery but they'll have a hard time pinning any real charges on the camera man.

Based on the few facts we have now I'm fairly certain that the camera man wasn't completely innocent in all of this but we'll see.

Funny how everyone thinks that these two men are going to serve any jail time. Think about this, a grown man with a gun, stalks a black teenager that's walking home from the store, because he looks suspicious. The gunmen confronts the teen, who is armed with a bag of skittles, and a can of ice tea. The teen gets killed because he beats up the guy that's stalking and confronting him. The guy who followed and killed the teen, gets no time at all, and ya'll really think this case is going to be any different.

The Trayvon case was literally a case based on if Young Black Teen Males, or Black Men could be killed legally, while making sure the killer could legally get off from the charges given to them. Im sad that this young man got killed, but in a way im happy that this still happens, so my people can still see what Amerikkka is truly about, and what this country is built on. This is a system that was strategically built to benefit certain people over others, with laws and rules that favor specific ethnicities over others as well. If you are a African American citizen, you need to realize that the majority of our people are brainwashed, and lost, because of the teachings that where forced upon them here in the states.

Also, all of these Black Rappers and Athletes have failed you if you look up to them. Cats got millions and billions of dollars, but cant even get a proper haircut right now while their locked up in the house like everyone else. Plus their only worried about these Versus challenges, while our people are getting abused on the East Coast/Tennessee/California heavy by the police departments out there. At this point Rappers are just rapping to Rap, so people can escape reality, but there's no substance in it anymore, but people have the nerve to say its just as good musically right now as it was in the 90,s, but that's dead wrong. These so called leaders we have are only doing online conferences and photo and news opps.

It's funny and sad at the same time, to see how people really think, when it comes to seeing real change in these types of events happening in the future. If all you're going to do is pray, forgive, and turn the other cheek in this war, you wont even begin to see the change that needs to be done. Segregation, along with reprogramming my peoples thought process, while building and living in our own communities = AkA BlackWallstreet, then well have a chance as a race. And then the powers that be will still get jealous and try to come in and destroy that too, because they've done it in the past, but you have to go to full fledged war by that time.

The powers that be only respect money and violence, they dont respect kindness, praying, and obedience while trying to unite. The brainwashing and trickery is over with at this time. Yea, and nobody wants to hear the BS Bible talk, that was only created to control the minds of the masses, why do you think that the people in power dont stress over religion and the Bible rhetoric that most of society fight over. It's because they know what the concept of why it was created.

The letter j was created in the early 1500,s, so miss me with the mind control BS. Most people are so delusional by religion, they don't even know if they should fight or who they should be fighting for. Everyone is in confusion because of how we where brainwashed since being born.

It's just more "Trayvon was wearing a hood so he was up to no good" type victim blaming.
Nah I'm pointing out inconsistencies which could be used against him in court unfortunately. Idc if he was smoking a blunt while smashing one of those guys daughter's and looting the whole place. He didnt deserve what happened and those dip****s had no right to do what they did. But considering the country we live in state where it took place and race of victim any sloppiness from his attorneys could make the difference. That's really all I'm getting at

Nah I'm pointing out inconsistencies which could be used against him in court unfortunately. Idc if he was smoking a blunt while smashing one of those guys daughter's and looting the whole place. He didnt deserve what happened and those dip****s had no right to do what they did. But considering the country we live in state where it took place and race of victim any sloppiness from his attorneys could make the difference. That's really all I'm getting at
Are you Black?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I posted earlier that upon new discovery over the weekend, it may not be as clear cut as i expected.

Starting to look like the McMichael’s will walk free. Citzen’s arrest laws need to be abolished. So outdated.

This dude broke it down very well. No emotional calls, no bias due to race or racial history, just facts and how that information will be applied.

I think the son will get found guilty of manslaughter, 10 years tops.

And as much as can't stand Tomi Lauren, I agree with her that the "out for a jog" angle is so disingenuous. I never bought it.

Back
Top Bottom