Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Black cement ivs were the last og cw with Nubuck to release if that's worth anything charcoals and playoff 8s were good with durabuck. So it's like 50/50

Black cement ivs were the last og cw with Nubuck to release if that's worth anything charcoals and playoff 8s were good with durabuck. So it's like 50/50

You gotta point. Also on top of that, Retros change from their predecessor, and each release is different. Since they used nubuck on the last retro & varsities, which were very much similar, I'm certain they'll use durabuck this time.

I'd go crazy if they throw a leather heel panel like the '91s. Now if they also threw 3M behind the rear perforation holes I'd slap my mama.

You gotta point. Also on top of that, Retros change from their predecessor, and each release is different. Since they used nubuck on the last retro & varsities, which were very much similar, I'm certain they'll use durabuck this time.

I'd go crazy if they throw a leather heel panel like the '91s. Now if they also threw 3M behind the rear perforation holes I'd slap my mama.
I don't even care about the 3M but should they throw in that leather back panel ................. I honestly don't even wanna think about, we need pics ASAP. And please keep production high like these white infrareds, better yet double the amount, make 500K pairs or more, PUHLEASE.

you guys should really curb your enthusiasm

this is gonna be one of this retros that's not gonna look that great but that you buy anyway because of the colorway

you dudes want durabuck with the smooth back panel and 3M, and you want it to be super general release but the higher the production numbers the cheaper the quality is gonna be automatically. I wouldn't be surprised if the material is somehow worse then the varsity red version

Never had the og black red vi but held them and the upper was buttery as hell. The 2000 black red vi retro doesnt compare to the og but the nubuck upper on the 2000 retro is so nice damn near shed a tear. Ive maybe wore them 5 times in the last 13 years and today was the first time i wore um in maybe 6 years. That upper deserves better than the paint cracking on the midsole but atleast they are still wearable.

Moral of the story? Wear your shoes. Stop buying two pairs or a pair just to look at. Wear your damn shoes
laugh.gif

god it makes me depressed knowing the 2014 black/red vi wont even come close to these.
mean.gif

atleast make the upper respectable nike...
These are deliciously sweet

^ Can't stress that enough.
If they aren't part of a display, Wear your shoes.
Too many releases these days to just let your stockroom slowly eat your grails.
:nerd:

you guys should really curb your enthusiasm

this is gonna be one of this retros that's not gonna look that great but that you buy anyway because of the colorway

you dudes want durabuck with the smooth back panel and 3M, and you want it to be super general release but the higher the production numbers the cheaper the quality is gonna be automatically. I wouldn't be surprised if the material is somehow worse then the varsity red version

Duh, does it hurt to hope tho? Until pics surface we don't know nothing. So what do you suggest us to do, complain about how bad they're gonna be? Naw! Cuz this thread will be cluttered with that talk from the time pics surface, up until release....

So I beforehand should I be allowed to get John Lennon on, and imagine?

YOUR GOT DAMN RIGHT :smokin

This pair, proper retro of black/red 12s and eventually a well done metallic 5 would be heaven. I'm sure the 12s will come true this year too right before the Columbias like how the taxis were before gamma.

Duh, does it hurt to hope tho? Until pics surface we don't know nothing. So what do you suggest us to do, complain about how bad they're gonna be? Naw! Cuz this thread will be cluttered with that talk from the time pics surface, up until release....

you sound like an old lady tryna win the lotto

Its only a matter of time when Nike starts coming out with a QS Premium version of the retroes prices at about 200+ retail. Better quality materials and moldings.

Last edited:

you sound like an old lady tryna win the lotto

:lol: well in that case this old lady has the odds in her favor

Its only a matter of time when Nike starts coming out with a QS Premium version of the retroes prices at about 200+ retail. Better quality materials and moldings.
QS have better quality than most GR anyway but we don't need a 200+ increase, people already crying about paying 170

Don't think anyone is using that. Jm said November maybe Black Friday but no set date. No need for an app plus we all know it's not reliable anyway

On a more positive note. All Black Friday shoes in the last 3 years or so have been preview in march along with the holiday XI so not much wait for us to see how they look

Last edited:
Are these still releasing don't see them on 23 is back calendar.

Don't think anyone is using that. Jm said November maybe Black Friday but no set date. No need for an app plus we all know it's not reliable anyway

This is what the guy I was talking about. And it's a safe bet to say these may be the Black Friday release because it's always been that years model in the black based og cw excluding last year and they also trolled us with the gammas. Now that I think about it last year was kind of weak

This is what the guy I was talking about. And it's a safe bet to say these may be the Black Friday release because it's always been that years model in the black based og cw excluding last year and they also trolled us with the gammas. Now that I think about it last year was kind of weak
I wouldn't say weak, but they definitely left off the major 5 model, the black metallics, feel like that would've been a given but crazy enough they didn't release them. Other than that there were some notables, taxi 12s, laney 5s, black/red 1s, royal 1s, shadow 1s, black toe 1s, 88 3s and even the OG 5s were pretty tough.

Last edited:

My bad didn't see that post but yeah that all had people believing black cats were coming back lol I only trust certain sites for releases dates and the main one being nt lol

I wouldn't say weak, but they definitely left off the major 5 model, the black metallics, feel like that would've been a given but crazy enough they didn't release them. Other than that there were some notables, taxi 12s, laney 5s, black/red 1s, royal 1s, shadow 1s, black toe 1s, 88 3s and even the OG 5s were pretty tough.

Yea I got most og vs excluding last year excluding the 3m fire reds but the the quality was sub par. My 88s and fr3s from last year are decent quality. The og 1s saved last year. They also ruined foams. Hopefully this year is solid.. Seems that way so far

My bad didn't see that post but yeah that all had people believing black cats were coming back lol I only trust certain sites for releases dates and the main one being nt lol

Yea those sites are usually run by some low life reseller to say the least. I would much rather come to nt and speculate amongst other sneaker heads

If they dont use nubuck, I will gladly pass on them like I did with the Metallic V's a few years back, and the black/cement IV. Get your materials right, JB

Back
Top Bottom