Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Must get these.My pair from 2000 is falling apart lol.Back of sole fell off when I was walking one day.Legitimately top 3 saddest day of my life.

sorry for my english,i'm french
wink.gif

for maybe have a chance to be heard by jordan brand, we could open a facebook page who said:

bring back the air jordan 6 black infrared like original from 91.

sorry for my english,i'm french :wink: .

for maybe have a chance to be heard by jordan brand, we could open a facebook page who said:

I think somebody actually tried to make an online petition last year lol. I forgot for what shoe. either way Jordan Brand knows exactly what we want. you see they put the lighter shade of infrared on the shoe, it's damn near too light. if they heard that, they hear everything (and they most definitely lurk niketalk)

sorry for my english,i'm french :wink: .

I think somebody actually tried to make an online petition last year lol. I forgot for what shoe. either way Jordan Brand knows exactly what we want. you see they put the lighter shade of infrared on the shoe, it's damn near too light. if they heard that, they hear everything (and they most definitely lurk niketalk)

Exactly. They don't listen as much anymore since pretty much anything they do nowadays works, but they definitely hear our voice. It's just that our voice becomes much quieter in an increasingly large crowd of "sneakerheads". A lot of the things I hate about Jordans now are addressing complaints that others had in the past (people hate creasing, JB gives us plastic leather; people hate how fast things yellow, JB dyes them a deeper tint, etc) so I can't even complain in reference to JB about much more than the increasing price and changing shape. In every other situation, JB simply catered to a part of their market that I don't fit inside of.

At this point I just hope that they don't pay attention to these morons that seem to not know the difference between Nubuck and Durabuck and give us what they're supposed to be.

Last edited:
Man! Really hope they do drop. This is my favorite pair of Jordan shoe of all time. Although I'm sure I'll strike out on NDC, guess I better hope for a raffle win.

:rolleyes

Its only a matter of time when Nike starts coming out with a QS Premium version of the retroes prices at about 200+ retail. Better quality materials and moldings.

DONT GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS… THEY MIGHT IGNORE AND NOT USE IT… OH WAIT THATS WHAT THEYVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS…

ANYWAY.. CANT WAIT TO GRAB THESE AND COLUMBIAS… THEN ILL HOPEFULLY BE OUT LE GAME..

Of course the infrared 6 differs from your varsity red 6.

In comparison of Infrared to Infrared.. I kept trying to take pictures that look that drastic on my iPhone 5S yesterday to compare. HDR shots and all, this is what I came out with.

View media item 819765
View media item 819766
2010 - 2014 Infrareds.. 2010 are DS and have been properly kept since release.

You can tell the difference a bit more in person, but that Varsity Red comparison needs to stop.

Last edited:
In comparison of Infrared to Infrared.. I kept trying to take pictures that look that drastic on my iPhone 5S yesterday to compare. HDR shots and all, this is what I came out with.

View media item 819765
View media item 819766
2010 - 2014 Infrareds.. 2010 are DS and have been properly kept since release.

You can tell the difference a bit more in person, but that Varsity Red comparison needs to stop.

View media item 804646
That 2010 infrared looking better and better.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, didn't people complain about the Infrareds on the 2010 being too dark? Now people complaining they're too bright. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, didn't people complain about the Infrareds on the 2010 being too dark? Now people complaining they're too bright. :lol:

in a few years dudes gonna be wanting a varsity red 6 retro :lol:

Then JB gotta hit em with some joints that are undoubtedly hot pink to let everyone know it's not a mistake :rofl:

Last edited:
yall need to stop taking pictures with your trash cameras and call it a comparison.

If you dont like the black infrareds then move outta the way.. easier cop for me.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
yall need to stop taking pictures with your trash cameras and call it a comparison.
If you dont like the black infrareds then move outta the way.. easier cop for me. :smokin  

:lol: when did anyone say they didn't like the Black Infrareds?

And if you have a SLR for a comparison of the OG / 2014 or 2010 / 2014 White Infrareds, please be my guest and put em up! :wink:

laugh.gif
when did anyone say they didn't like the Black Infrareds?

And if you have a SLR for a comparison of the OG / 2014 or 2010 / 2014 White Infrareds, please be my guest and put em up!
wink.gif
I was just noting for future haters which i know there will be
laugh.gif
and I wasn't knocking your pictures but the dude under you. When pictures are revealed for the blacks, people will be OCD with the colors anyway. Just saying that most people take pictures with their crappy phone quality and add some sorta filter to enhance the colors nowadays. Every picture in the White Infra thread had a difference shade almost. In the end I'm coppin them regardless. Not gonna post a lot of white pictures cause this isnt the thread for that.

Not my pics btw *i dont have an SLR( plan on getting one soon) but i dont go around posting comparisons with my crappy phone neither*.. I saw some SLR comparisons somewhere but I need to find them and I agree these comparisons need to stop.

Last edited:
JB just release a separate Varsity Red pack for those who doesn't like infrared/pink-orange.  so they can cop those instead
happy.gif

Hopefully the trends of OG colorways such as Infrareds, Carmines and these will be mass produced...These are a double up shoe and I don't do that with many shoes....

LOL the debate moved into this thread smhhh . can't wait til jb puts the same infrared on these Blacks and the haters come up with 100 excuses why they cop these instead of those "pink peachy" whites

If you dont like the black infrareds then move outta the way.. easier cop for me. :smokin  
well you dont have a better camera to take pics so stop tryna knock other people. atleast others try to do comparison pics.

Back
Top Bottom