Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

He posted "lol" because of the fact that you even go by that weak *** 23isback calendar. As of now, we're still on track for a November (Black Friday) release.

It's better then going thru 100 pages of people arguing about some shade of color but hey I forgot getting an answer on the jb forum is like pulling teeth now and days

Last edited:
It's better then going thru 100 pages of people arguing about some shade of color but hey I forgot getting an answer on the jb forum is like pulling teeth now and days

You could always just enter a thread and search "release", "RD", or "release date" to sidestep all of that nonsense. It's just that 23isBack is flat out unreliable as an information source. That's all. No need to get upset bruh, it's just a sneaker forum.

oh no the color dispute has spread all the way to this thread... another 9 months of debating
I want the black/infrared with the same shade as the white but honestly it would be funny if JB trolled and put actual pink on those. :lol:

im convinced you are either blind or clearly trolling for the hell of it

I don't care what anyone says, I saw the infrareds in person today and they were def pink :x  the OGs were not that light 

Last edited:
oh no the color dispute has spread all the way to this thread... another 9 months of debating

Last edited:
I would love if JB did these right , but it seems like you just have to take what they give out now and hope for the best

Wonder how many pairs we'll be looking at for these. If they're Oreo V numbers no one should have a problem copping. 

Last edited:
That would the best way to do it but I wouldn't bet on it. You know JB

Last edited:
Honestly take it how you want but these areView media item 816890 basically the closet thing to infrared as we are gonna get. I'm not complaining because I really like the shade as well as the shoe so take it however you want. Idk why people just can't accept that these are the closet shade to OG. Im not coming at you just saying this about everyone that continues to bring up the infrared debate.
you all can shut up now

I'm hoping nike/jb has hired some extra kids already and start the over production on these soon. At least it'll cut down all their hours to only 20 hour shifts. We need these to be an ultra gr, our thrist is real, black friday will suddenly creep up on us.

Although I'm hoping for Durabuck, I have a felling JB gonna put that '12 Blk/Cement Oreo V nubuck. If not ima be a very happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom