Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Glad I didn't get these 

Looks cheap compared too the 2010s

Cant put my finger on it though 

Glad I didn't get these 

Looks cheap compared too the 2010s

Cant put my finger on it though 
Got pics, were they samples, what materials did they use?

I think he's referring to the whites.

Last edited:
Honestly.. They can use Whatever material they please,blue tint the Soles,all that is fine by me.. But if the infared is going to be as Pink as the Whites,ima have to pass.. Always thought the V.Reds looked better Anyway..

Honestly.. They can use Whatever material they please,blue tint the Soles,all that is fine by me.. But if the infared is going to be as Pink as the Whites,ima have to pass.. Always thought the V.Reds looked better Anyway..
I'm pretty certain they'll be using same the infrared again.

Last edited:
When these drop everyone and their mama will be trying to cop... Either to rock or resell so you better do your homework. Even cats saying no i wont cop if too pink or w.e they ll switch up come release day.

$0.02

LOL the debate moved into this thread smhhh . can't wait til jb puts the same infrared on these Blacks and the haters come up with 100 excuses why they cop these instead of those "pink peachy" whites

Man this entire week I've been dealing with nitpicking threads, from the 6's to the Powder Blue 10's thread.

if these do return this year just know that they will most definitely use the same infrared paint they have from the white infras and the quality will be subpar if mass produced. If it is more limited I would assume it would have better materials. Its basic economics. Everybody wanting them to be true to og as far as materials (durabuck, 3m, & leather) be ready to shell out $225+ and it would probably be ultra limited.

People are really bashing the OG infrared color because they feel it's to bright? You guys call yourselves Jordan fans and didn't realize until now that's how infrared is supposed to look? Blk/infra 6 is my favorite J and I hope Nike does the shoe justice.

Last edited:
View media item 822207View media item 822214
Joey-Tribianni-Shrug-Friends.gif

You can obviously see the OG pair has dulled. The white is even darker. Not to mention the lighting in both pictures is different. The 2014 retro is how the OGs looked brand new. Lol

Last edited:
Black infrared are a must Cop for me. First jordan bought with my own money, from my first high school job.

Black infrared are a must Cop for me. First jordan bought with my own money, from my first high school job.

I just think they'll look dope (I'm a sucker for black based shoe's) and I didn't mind the actual Infrared color that everyone is now calling pink lol if they do retro it'll be the first Black/Infrared 6 I get especially using my own money and it'll be an extra bonus if they come out as close as possible to the OG's.

These are like one of these go-to pairs whenever you don't feel like picking out a new pair of sneaks... I rocked the hell out of my pack infrareds and black/varsities. Can't wait for them to drop

JB just release a separate Varsity Red pack for those who doesn't like infrared/pink-orange.  so they can cop those instead :D

Why on earth would they do that?...

The varsity reds just dropped not too long ago separately.

Back
Top Bottom