Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I wonder since these are coming out the end of the year if JB is gonna raise them another $10 to make them $180.

I saw that picture on Instagram earlier and thought that those could actually be this year's pair too. Not thrilled about how the upper looks, but I'll wait to make any real judgments obviously.

Lol I'm not as excited as I should be because I don't know whether or not to believe if those are in fact the '14 black infrareds. Waiting for actual pics. Hopefully this means that they will come sooner than later.

Looks like '14 because of the sole... AND looks like suede [emoji]128064[/emoji].....

Damn, let's hope they're not suede again.. :smh:

Have JB price increases been annual as of late? Sheesh, I don't even keep track anymore...

Yeah, $10 last couple years.. They gonna start pushing some folks away if the quality doesn't improve.

Those sport blue's don't look bad.. :nerd:

My gut is saying that's not the 14' pair judging off the spoiler. It looks different and sits at a different height than the rest of them

Another MN photo. You make the call haha
nerd.gif
If these have a black air bubble I'll be pretty annoyed.

Sport blues look either fake or photoshopped to me.

Hope these are just photoshopped the air bubble better not look like that..
and I'll say it again they should of drop maroons

Last edited:
Another MN photo. You make the call haha
nerd.gif
is there even red in the front part of the midsole? This pic is suspicious. I'm not going to judge based off a pic without a background.... right there tells you there is photoshopping in this pic in the background bare minimum. does that pair even have a tongue? lol

indeed. Nike Air is really not as much of an iconic element on this shoe as it would be on say the Carmine's
how do you even know those are the Varsities? unless you ever actually owned the shoe yourself don't speak to me. the ones I bought from Finishline in 09 had black insoles.

Nike air is the most iconic on this shoe because it symbolizes the phasing out of nike air thus the thread being the same color of the upper and the last on the jordan line not counting the insoles which went up to the xii i believe

With that said i rather have a jumpman air blacked out than a nike air in infrared

Last edited:
View media item 851192I remember when these pics was floating around in the early 00's on the net..These were promo samples I think they were called "BUTCHERD" or something like that..I thought that NIKE AIR in infrared looks cool..

black airbag is a dead giveaway, good catch on the front midsole as well.

MN :smh:
& YEA son that pic is photoshop all day MODERN NOTORIETY is a HYPEBEAST to the core..Dude post random pics of samples & puts captions like "WHAT IF THESE DROPPED? or IS YOU BODY READY?" he's wack..

That's the point, you don't need to see it, but you know is there, the idea was to be discrete and not loud and visible, Tinker wanted to drift away from any Nike branding. 

you can totally see it, it's just subtle and not obnoxious. i had them when they first came out in 91 and then again in 2000. the large, bold, yet black on black logo flew in the face of standard branding. one thing jb hasn't had in the last 4-5 years is branding subtlety. it's like they've lost confidence in their designs they resort to hiding behind the jumpman.

Last edited:
you can totally see it, it's just subtle and not obnoxious. i had them when they first came out in 91 and then again in 2000. the large, bold, yet black on black logo flew in the face of standard branding. one thing jb hasn't had in the last 4-5 years is branding subtlety. it's like they've lost confidence in their designs they resort to hiding behind the jumpman.
Have you seen some of the **** they've been putting out? You'd lose confidence in the these designs also 
laugh.gif

"It better have NA on the back". LOL If I had a $ for everytime I've read this when everyone knows full well it's never going to happen...

Back
Top Bottom