Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

DYING TO SEE ANY PICssss someone leak one man.

only vi i want unless they drop the maroons. the way the pink infrared looks on these will determine if its a cop

These and the Sport Blue 6's is all I need, not a fan of the white infrared's and the toro 6's are just alright.

And as always, just one pair 
smokin.gif

People REALLYY need to stop even thinking about having the Nike Air appear on these 6s. They weren't on the infrareds(White), they aren't on the Carmines or any other 6 release this year. They only think that is up in the air, is the use of the duracuck and nubuck. THATS IT!!!! Sheesh. 

People REALLYY need to stop even thinking about having the Nike Air appear on these 6s. They weren't on the infrareds(White), they aren't on the Carmines or any other 6 release this year. They only think that is up in the air, is the use of the duracuck and nubuck. THATS IT!!!! Sheesh. 

low IQs run rampant through the jordan threads b

Saw that too, but those Carmines and Black/Infs don't have the cardboard in the collar.
And aren't the 2014 Carmines supposed to have the "icey" blue tinted outsole?
The other 2 look legit 2014 though.
:nerd:

Yeah I don't think that these are the 2014 black/infrared, I remember there was another picture with a supposed "2014 release" where they are all on a bed or a table with orange tags on them. I won't get my hopes up until there is a legit article stating that the pair is the confirmed 2014 release.

These are not the 2014 just to clarify lol I don't think those are the 2014 Carmines either but I remember this picture getting people riled up cause recent releases are around them.

Last edited:
those look like varsities judging by the lace lock and the jumpman compared to the infrareds on the right. but could be me 

varsities have a black insole. the difference in shade is a good tip off that they're the 2010 pack Infrareds tho. MN up to the bs early today

looks like cdp carmines, 2010 blk/infrared, 2014 white infrared and a photoshopped sport blue..but i could be wrong as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom