Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I would like 2 see NA on these also just like most of everybody, But Its not gonna happen fellas. If I had to choose between NA or Durabuck?

I'd have to go with Durabuck.

I'm just praying I get one pair on release date. The one and only JB release I'm interested in this year.

I would like 2 see NA on these also just like most of everybody, But Its not gonna happen fellas. If I had to choose between NA or Durabuck?
I'd have to go with Durabuck.

indeed. Nike Air is really not as much of an iconic element on this shoe as it would be on say the Carmine's

Varsity Reds had red insole as well as IRP..
View media item 8416642000 was the one with black insole..
View media item 841673

how do you even know those are the Varsities? unless you ever actually owned the shoe yourself don't speak to me. the ones I bought from Finishline in 09 had black insoles.

how do you even know those are the Varsities? unless you ever actually owned the shoe yourself don't speak to me. the ones I bought from Finishline in 09 had black insoles.

The Varsity IS my pic, bought at FNL when they dropped..

Got one in GS too, I'll post both when I get back home since we're "talking" now.

Last edited:
indeed. Nike Air is really not as much of an iconic element on this shoe as it would be on say the Carmine's
three pair of varsities. all mine. all red 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The Varsity IS my pic, bought at FNL when they dropped..

Got one in GS too, I'll post both when I get back home since we're "talking" now.
dont even bother its not worth it. i just put pics of three of my varsities up. i could dig out all my sixes but im over it already

It's all good, I'm not even mad. Just don't understand why I got the snappy comment. I didn't even come at anyone.. Simply said Varsities have a red insole..

Last edited:
Guys getting jumpy 8 months before the release...Good work Nike.Waiting for the mall-destroyers and the get money boyz myself...

I havent seen a pair of GS Retro 6 vrsty red, but I highly doubt that they got Durabuck. 

I havent seen a pair of GS Retro 6 vrsty red, but I highly doubt that they got Durabuck. 

Sure do, and the mens varsities are suede. Meant to come back and repost but got sidetracked. Quote function was acting funny earlier..

Lets Pray that the Pantone 11 drops and they do right before or at the same time as these to make this the easy grab

My man those prayers won't be answered Im afraid...
Dang if this is 100% set in stone then that means

Pantone are Early Fall

Infrared is Black friday 

Columbia is the 21/ 22 cant remember what day XI release normally

got rid of my infrared pack for 800, ready for these now and will beat the hell out of my varisitys until these release

Back
Top Bottom