Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

glad i just sold my 2 ds pack at 700 each pack, and my ds Varsity red's @ 500. im copping at least 4 pair of this shoe. I guarantee JB uses durabuck this time, GUARANTEED!!
700 a pack! dam did u sell before or after the white infras came out, bout to sell mine and hoping i can get 600 for em

thats crazy, you gotta think like 450 of that is for the black infrared alone!
yea ikr. as soon as i found out the black pair was coming out i trade my ds black vreds for royal 1s and i sold the pack since i copped the 14' white infrared and i will def get two pairs of the blacks

Lol at the people buying up these packs, can't wait a couple months and secure a pair for $170? Crazy, oh well can't blame the sellers either, they just see $$$$$$$$.

Anyway, I'm anticipating some pictures this month 
nerd.gif
 I'm on the lookout on major sneaker sites Monday-Thursday which are the day they have big news usually, even though I know I'll just get hella emails from this thread since people will be going crazy once pictures do indeed come out.

Pictures should be next week they usually show pictures right after a release so I'm assuming after everything comes out on the 15th well see the holiday releases (ie this and Columbias)

Pictures should be next week they usually show pictures right after a release so I'm assuming after everything comes out on the 15th well see the holiday releases (ie this and Columbias)
You mean White Gammas??

JUST JOKING. COLUMBIA'S ARE MY GRAILS.

Last edited:
Heel branding should have been infrared IMO. For comparison's sake I see no complaints about the Carmine's heel stitching.

midsole will not matter. people will cop regardless. The hideous reverse infrared pair sold really well. smh

I really hope it's not the reverse infrared pair. But I don't think jb would do that anyway. I thought that was a defect originally . I could be wrong

you think the 2014 version will the same midsole ?

no lol

midsole will not matter. people will cop regardless. The hideous reverse infrared pair sold really well. smh

what samples don't?

I really hope it's not the reverse infrared pair. But I don't think jb would do that anyway. I thought that was a defect originally . I could be wrong

it's just a alternate sample of the 2000 retro. I guess dude though he was cool throwing the pic of them in here

If NA is on the back expect the hype to hit the stratosphere :smh: I just want a pair of these to add to the collection and move on.

If NA is on the back expect the hype to hit the stratosphere :smh: I just want a pair of these to add to the collection and move on.
Doubt there will be NA, personally don't care since it's black on black, but I just need these on my feet, may just wear them for like two years straight. Love these, no collecting for me, just gimme these and I'll be set.

Doubt there will be NA, personally don't care since it's black on black, but I just need these on my feet, may just wear them for like two years straight. Love these, no collecting for me, just gimme these and I'll be set.

They could always stitch the NA in Infrared like someone mentioned, but I could care less if it says NA on the back or not, it's not a deal breaker for me as long as they do a good job on the shoe and keep it as true to the OG pair as possible (with the NA exception).

They could always stitch the NA in Infrared like someone mentioned, but I could care less if it says NA on the back or not, it's not a deal breaker for me as long as they do a good job on the shoe and keep it as true to the OG pair as possible (with the NA exception).
Yeah I could care less about NA on 6s in general, only models I see NA fit are the 1s, 3s, and 4s. Those are like biggies for me lol definitely not a "deal breaker" or "deal maker" when they put it on or take it off the shoe, I won't buy it just for the sake of NA but they help on those models. I hope they keep it true to OG as well, even a 2000 rendition would do fine by me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom